In The Arms Of Danger: Note

©Copyright All Rights Reserved

Author: Elegant_Imani (Naya)
Title: In The Arms Of Danger

© 2014, Elegant_Imani
Possibly (self) publishing in the future.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

In The Arms Of Danger: Note

Coming between October 10- December 31, 2014.

Hey everybody! How are you guys doing? You're probably not interested in small talk so I'll get straight to the point.

I'M WORKING ON THE SEQUEL TO MAKE YOU MINE. :D

Now, As some of you may have guessed, this is where I'll be posting the sequel to Make You Mine. It's called In The Arms Of Danger. I'm only posting the prologue for now because I'm not finished writing this. The cover and title are both temporary until I can create better ones. And if I can't find a better title then I'll just keep it as is.

If you guys know my work then you know that for the most part, I have no problem writing sexually explicit and violent scenes. Now, if you have a problem reading that sort of thing then please don't read this because you won't like it.

Some of the content in this book will be Rated R so please read at your own discretion. And I don't want to hear about how explicit it is because, 1) I warned you and 2) You've read Make You Mine so you already know. If I have someone complain (which I highly doubt that will happen) then I'll politely tell them to have a nice day somewhere else. So there ya go. :)

Warning (only because I have to): RATED R FOR STRONG VIOLENCE, SEXUAL CONTENT, AND LANGUAGE.

Songs for this:

☑Good or Bad by Action Item

☑Chills by Down With Webster

☑Waiting Game by Banks (shoutout to @Mistress_Venom for introducing me to such an amazing song!! :D)

☑Addicted To You by Kelly Clarkson

☑ Risky Business by The Cab

---**---

**I DELETED THE PREVIEW BECAUSE UPDATES ARE COMING SOON**