08.

08:

Pulse.

Two hearts. One touch.

Two bodies. One--

Pulse.

With a loud sigh he allows his hands to roam freely. He allows his fingers to trace every line of my perspired body; caressing every corner of me. I'm not used to being touched this way. I'm not used to this feeling. This feeling of wanting someone so wrongly. And then there's this feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. The feeling you get when you realize there's something so wrong about this. Something so rightfully wrong.

I bite my lip in restraint when I feel his fingers squeeze my rear. My eyes are covered by the blindfold while my wrists are tied to the headboard. I try to relax but-

You're still tense,”

My frigid muscles relax when I feel his fingertips massage my neck and shoulders. From there he slides them down until they're inches from my inner core. I feel my legs spread and then, I feel two fingers slide into me.

I pant heavily while gripping my restraints tighter. Why did I agree to this “experiment”? I'll never be prepared for Ian's sexual excursions.

You know, I like this form of therapy so much better than that talking shit,”

His chuckle overpowers my low moans. I twist and writhe until his finger presses to my lips. With slow precision, he pulls my lower lip downward until he is satisfied.

Suck,”

I'm supposed to stay silent. I'm supposed to obey but I can't do what he's asking. It's gross.

No,” I swallow the heavy lump in my throat. My breathing has increased because his strong hand is holding my chin captive.

We remain still. Stricken by silence. The small abeyance that has overcrowded us makes me more restless than I already am. He's unpredictable. There's no telling what his next move will be.

Please untie me,”

Ava,” his chilling voice lingers, making my small hairs prick up. Without hesitance he continues,“The best part about love; the most satisfying feeling about the strong emotion we call love is not only learning how to love someone. But also learning that that person loves you too.”

You know I love you and therefore I'd never hurt you,” A playful voice resonates in my ears. I don't know if he's fucking with me or not. All I know is his tone makes me more frightened than I already am.

Love is pain babe, so when you're in pain so am I.”

I just want to be untied,” My quivering lips press when he shushes me.

Shhh babe, you'll learn to like it. You'll learn to love it.”

I feel his weight as he straddles me. I focus on my breathing, trying to wish away what's to come.

In fact you'll love it so much you'll be begging me to fuck you,”

With his palms clamped between my cheeks, he greets my lips. It only lasts a second before I feel his tongue trace over my chest. Light and sensual are his movements and with every touch he makes, I'm ignited underneath. This intimacy is something I've been craving. Lustful desire some say but no, it's more than that. It's fateful passion. When Ian Hunt kisses me I feel my heart flutter and my knees grow weak. When my lips connect to his and our tongues dance around I feel invigorated. As if I'm kissing him for the first time. As if we're meant to be together.