XIII

I'm overbearingly hot when I wake up, my hands lying beside my head. Harry's hands press my wrists down lightly and his body covers mine, my smile growing. I slowly remove my arms and wrap them around him, my fingers brushing his shoulders. He nuzzles his face further into the crook of my neck and I kiss his ear, his nose brushing my skin.

My eyes close and my fingers mindlessly trace his skin, his relaxation clear. My mind is still reeling with the thoughts that I had just given Harry myself. Never would I have thought I'd have done this but I don't mind. It shows how serious I am about this and Harry seems just the same.

But I'm taken by surprise when Harry moves his arms and pulls the covers over us. It makes me smile and he starts to kiss my neck, my arms moving so I can grab his cheeks. His arms wrap around my waist and I laugh when he starts to tickle me. It doesn't faze me how I'm only in my panties. All my comfort resides in him.

"You're very warm," he whispers, hugging me closer.

"I could say the same to you. You're an extra blanket," I grin, his head lifting up. His hair is a mess and I brush it to the side, his lips on mine in a second.

"I don't want you to leave," he breathes onto my lips, kissing me after.

"Okay," I don't even think, the yearn to lay with Harry all day present.

"But," I pull away, his forehead leaning on mine.

"I would like to shower," I say, his nose brushing mine.

"Alone or..." he trails, my cheeks flushing. He smiles and moves to lay beside me, my hand moving to his cheek.

"I'll be right back," I say, his head nodding. He allows me to wrap the sheet around me when I get up, the black sheets hiding my body. He rolls onto his back and crosses his arms above his head, watching me as I walk to the bathroom.

"It's cute you think I'm not going to follow you," he cheekily smiles, my cheeks flushing.

"I assumed I'd get a visit," I blush, his laugh making me so happy. I close the door, leaving it unlocked. The shower is started and I walk in, washing my hair with his shampoo. Once clean, two strong arms wrap around me and I can hear Harry chuckle.

"You used my shampoo?" he grins, my smile bright when I look up at him.

"Will you wash my hair? For old time's sake?" he smiles wide, my eyes narrowing.

"That was last week, not exactly old time," I say, his dimples beautiful. How can I say no to him?

He leans down and kisses my cheek, my hands grabbing his shoulders. "Okay, Luc. But can you wash my hair?"

I nod and he smiles, kneeling down. Even at this height, his head is closer to my chest than it is my private area. His hands are on my waist and I wash his hair, his eyes closed as my fingers run through his hair. When I'm done, he stands and grabs my hands.

"I want to lay in bed with you all day," he tells me, his lips pressing to my forehead.

"Okay," I smile, so protected with him.

We finish our shower and Harry wraps a fluffy towel around me, another going around his waist. We walk into his room and he pulls out a shirt.

"Can I run and get new panties?" I ask, his eyes widening.

"No. I'll get them for you. You stay here," he says, my eyebrows frowning. He said that strangely and I grab his hand, his eyes meeting mine.

"What's wrong?" I ask, his hand running over his face.