XIX

"Hey, Luc," I hear Harry call, his body walking into my room. He's been staying here and is just now coming back after doing some work for the day, his tall body in the doorway.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning around and walking towards him.

"My sister called and wants me to watch Myra," he explains, my lips curving.

"Okay. Have fun," I grin, happy he's going to be with his niece. But he smiles as well, shaking his head.

"I want you to watch her with me," he grins, my eyebrow lifting.

"Why?" I wonder, his smile bright and beautiful.

"Because...I want to see you with her," he explains, my eyebrows frowning. "I've never seen you with kids and I want to. Is that weird?"

It makes me laugh and I nod, his smile bright and dimples on show. "Is this a test to see if I cooperate with kids?"

He blushes and he kisses my cheek, my hands grabbing his waist. "She's coming to my house in an hour," he explains, kissing my hair.

He skips out my house and I laugh, his head turning back and grinning at me. I finish what I was doing and lock up my house, walking over to Harry's. He opens the door and wraps me in his arms, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"I'm excited. My Myra is the cutest," he smiles, walking me into the house. I sit at the counter and he hands me a cup of tea, my hand wrapping around it.

"How are your ribs feeling?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Better. I'm able to turn easier but laying on my side still hurts," I explain, his eyes looking me over. But he comes around and I automatically lift my arms so he can lift the bottom of my shirt.

"The bruises don't hurt much anymore," I explain, his warm hand brushing over my skin. He puts my shirt down and leans down, kissing me lightly.

"I'm still pissed about everything. I shouldn't have even went," he says, my hand cupping his chin.

"I'm fine and so are you. Together," I say, pecking his pouted lips. Neither of us have really spoken our words of love since the hospital, but we don't really need to. Our actions say it all.

"Now what is the real reason you want me to help you watch Myra?" I ask, knowing he's definitely hiding something. We both overthink things.

"Um, I don't know if you really want to know," he says, my hand tugging his shirt closer to me.

"I want to know," I say, his eyes casted to the floor.

"Okay, um, I have been thinking stuff," he starts, moving to sit beside me. He keeps our hands together and I rub my thumbs against his skin.

"And I want that, maybe after I graduate, we could take the next step," he says, my eyes staying focused on his.

"Which is?" I ask, not fully understanding relationship ways sometimes. At least I have him to help me.

"I would want you to move in with me," he says, my lips curving. He smiles too and I squeeze his fingers, my head leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"So in a few months?" I ask, his head nodding.

"And how does this relate to kids?" I wonder, his cheeks then flushing.

"So, um, I want to see you with kids because I-I would hope that our future would lead to that. Maybe. I don't know. It's was stupid of me for thinking that," he says, my heart pounding but I'm very reassured. He sees me in his future and that always makes me so happy to hear. But I didn't realize he means kids in our future. I've never been very good with words and consoling a crying child seems horrifying.