Chapter 5

☯ August 5th ☯

Justice

The next day while Dominic and Darlene were gone I took this as my opportunity to see about this Melvin guy. I knew talking directly to Dominic wouldn't work so I had to sneak and do it.

As soon as I heard Dominic's car back out of the drive way I got up from my spot in the living room and raced downstairs. I put in the code to the door and was on my way down the steps. Once I got to the bottom of the steps I raced towards Dominic's desk.

The top was clear of a mess but I knew he kept something in his draws. I got down on my knees and tried pulling on the draws of his desk but they were locked. "Shit," I mumbled continuously pulling on the draw, hoping it would open but I only heard a voice.

"You're fucking nuts if you think you're gonna be able to get into those draws."

I immediately froze expecting the worst but when I lifted my head above the desk I only saw Effrin. I sighed and stood up. "Get your ass from behind that desk," He pointed his gun towards me.

"Damn Effrin, it's just me," I said as he pushed me up against the wall, putting the gun against my forehead.

"Dominic told me to blow off any motherfucker's head that breaks into his office."

I looked up at him, waiting on him to actually pull the trigger. Effrin was nothing but big talk. I'm damn sure he doesn't have the balls to shoot anybody, let alone Dominic's daughter. He basically worships Dominic and wouldn't dare hurt any of his family.

"Get this shit out of my face. You know you're too pussy to even try shooting a gun, let alone me," I said pushing his hand away but he held me against the wall.

I watched as his chest heaved in and out as he continuously got angry. "Fuck you Justice. I'm not the pussy here, you're just trying to fuck with me," He replied.

I grinned as he continued to hold me against the wall, making me horny. Just the thought of getting Effrin angry always turned me on and finally getting to witness him truly mad made me wet.

"You're damn right that's all I'm trying to do and you know that's all I've been trying to do ever since Dominic first introduced us to each other," I said.

"And I've told your ass time and time again that I'm not trying to get in any shit with Dominic."

"So, why are your hands all over me then, pussy?"

He looked me up and down, his eyes stopping at his hands. One was on my stomach while the other one rested slightly on my waist.

"I'm making sure you can't do any stupid shit," He replied.

"By grabbing all over me, like the dirty freak I know you are?" I grinned running my hands down his body, stopping at the top of his pants. He gulped hard and backed away from me a little, getting uncomfortable. I starred up at him, looking deep into his eyes, which had lust written all over them.

I slowly leaned over and kissed his lips, very hesitant because I knew he would push me away but surprisingly he didn't. He slid his hands down to my waist, picked me up and carried me over to Dominic's desk.

He laid in between my legs, continuing to kiss me as he pulled my t shirt over my head. We departed lips and he made his way down to my neck, where he left small kisses everywhere, occasionally sucking when he'd hear me moan.

He kissed down to my bra and he sat up to unhook it but instead he came back up to my ear, taking my ear lobe into his mouth. "Damn," I moaned running my fingers through his curly hair.