Chapter 17

☯ September 29th  

Justice

I walked into the almost empty hotel room and noticed August and Mercedes lying up in his bed watching TV. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door close behind me. So, he can avoid me for six days but can find the time to spend time with this thot?

I sighed and walked through the hotel room, setting down my purse and taking off my shoes, as I made my way to the bedroom area. 

"I'm thinking about round three," Mercedes said as clearly as possible once she saw me.

"Nah I got shit to do Mercedes," August mumbled sitting on the side of the bed.

She scoffed. "Are you serious? Just a few minutes ago you said you were up for it?"

"And I changed my mind," He said climbing off of the bed. "You know where the door is."

"I can't with you right now nigga," Mercedes said storming out of the room.

As soon as I heard that door close I rolled my eyes. She's really got some type of nerve coming into my room, thinking she's running shit because she can slam doors and make a bigger fool out of herself. Damn. I don't know where August keeps finding these hoe's, like Nicki.

"Why you back so early?" August asked, barely even talking loud enough for me to hear.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I had to get ready to leave. I can't chill in my room, now?"

"Well I was here and normally you don't come back while me and Mercedes are here," He replied.

"Speaking of her, could you not fuck that bitch in here? I have to sleep in here and there's a permanent ratchet ass sex smell in this room."

He sighed. "Why you always on my dick, shawty?"

"Just leave me the hell alone and stop fucking that nasty ass trick in here," I said pulling my hair up into a ponytail. "Shit, I bet your nasty ass got some type of disease from that whore."

"I don't have a disease."

"Yeah you do. It's called woman beater," I mumbled walking to the back but he hopped over the bed and turned me around.

"What did you say?"

"Don't act like you didn't hear me, August. You're a woman beater and you know it."

"I'm not a fucking woman beater," He spat.

"The what the hell do you call a guy that beats on women?" I asked looking him up and down. "Right, you don't have shit to say."

"Fuck you. You're trying to make me feel bad because you're pregnant and I hit you that one time, it was a mistake but you hit me too. Don't act like it's any difference between what the two of us did."

I rolled my eyes. "There is a difference! Didn't you see my busted lip? I didn't bust your lip and I only slapped you because you were acting like some kind of animal," I replied.

"Well this animal's not taking care of your baby."

"So, you decided to be a pussy and choose the streets over taking care of your baby like a man?" I asked laughing. I should have seen some crazy shit like this happening with him. "Fuck you August. You're just running away from your responsibilities but you know what?"

He folded his arms. "What?" He groaned.

"My baby might grow up without a Father but it's better then having you around. You're just gonna make the baby turn out to be as fucked up as you are. That's why I'm getting out of the hell hole," I said walking to the back.