Chapter 7

Justice

"Finally started to relax, huh?"

My eyes popped open and I watched as Effrin strolled into the bathroom, with nothing but a towel on. I crossed my legs under the water, already feeling myself getting wet. He walked over to me, grinning.

He leaned down and pecked my lips, but this time it felt like he actually meant it. Yesterday morning when we made out it felt different from now. Now, this feels genuine, like he wants more than just sex.

He pulled me out of the tub and dropped his towel as we made our way to the shower. As soon as we got in I was hit with the steaming hot water but that didn't seem to bother me, since I was getting what I've wanted for so long.

He grabbed my waist and leaned me up against the wall. I clawed into his back as soon as I felt him push his way inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his torso, wanting him to go deeper with every stroke. I knew feeling Effrin inside of me was going to be wonderful but this was something totally unexplainable and I was enjoying every minute of it until I woke up.

"You don't having a wet dream?" August grinned, looking down into the water.

I quickly removed my hands from in between my legs and sat up, covering myself up. "Why'd you come back so soon?" I asked avoiding his gaze.

"I was downstairs and I heard you moaning," He laughed. "You really that horny, shawty?"

I rolled my eyes, "Can you just leave so I can get out?"

"Sure thing," He smiled and walked out into his bedroom.

I sighed and got out of the water, walking over to the towel rack. I can't believe none of that actually happened. I could have sworn it was real. It felt so real for a second, and I seriously thought Effrin and I were in the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my chest and walked out beyond the wall, to see August sitting on the bed, still wearing his blood stained clothes. "You stink. Are you gonna shower?" I asked brushing past him. 

"I will. I was just trying to give you your privacy like you wanted," He looked me up and down. "And definitely needed."

I blushed and folded my arms across my chest. "Look, do you have anything for me to wear?" I asked trying to change the subject. 

I didn't know August very well but what I did catch on to knowing about him is that he's cocky. He's the type of person that catches you doing something embarrassing, like my situation, and never let's you live it down. 

He climbed across his bed and pulled a tank top out of his draw. "Is that okay?" He asked tossing it to me. I nodded my head and walked back into the bathroom, slipping it over my head.

I looked in the mirror at my face. I felt horrible, especially after breaking into two of Dominic's offices and helping August with Kirk's death. Kirk was the last person I wanted living but he didn't deserve to die like that, even though he was talking mad shit about his brother.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom, giving up on continuously thinking about Kirk. I hated Kirk but thinking about him wasn't going to bring him back. Nothing was going to bring him back. He's dead and his blood and brain's were all over August and I earlier.

"You can go into the bathroom now," I said climbing into the bed. 

As soon as he walked into the bathroom I immediately heard the shower turn on. I sighed and laid back, looking up at the ceiling but nothing seemed to get me comfortable. I couldn't help but think about sleeping next to the enemy, going against Dominic, and giving out important information to the enemy.