Chapter 6

☯ August 6th ☯

Justice

I knocked on the door of August's house and stood back, waiting on somebody to answer, for the second time today. To be honest, all of this doesn't seem real. If Dominic ever found out what I was doing he'd disown me but this is just a one time thing, so it really shouldn't matter. Once I find out some information I'll be done with August and this whole plan of his.

I pushed past Darnell as soon as he opened up the door and walking into the house, "Where's August at?" I asked.

"Upstairs. Why are you here so early?"

"Don't worry about it," I replied climbing the stairs. "August?" I sighed and followed the sound of the voices I heard. If he's not ready by the time I find him then I'm leaving. I told him earlier that I don't do this unprofessional shit.

Once I found the source of the voices I barged int the room, without even knocking. Some girl was on top of August, bouncing up and down on his dick. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms as I walked over to them.

They were so induced in each other that they didn't even know I was in here. "I told your unprofessional ass that I'd be here at three!" I yelled standing over them.

The girl stopped bouncing up and down on him and looked me up and down. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"Get the hell out of here hoe, we've got important business to handle."

She rolled her eyes and looked down at August. "August, who is this bitch?" She asked him.

"She's nobody, Nicki. But you do gotta go."

"You can't be serious August!"

"I am, I told you I had shit to do. Get dressed, shawty," He replied pushing her off of him. I shook my head and watched as he pulled on his boxers.

"Fuck you August and this stupid ass hoe. I thought you said you wanted to work things out between the two of us."

"I never said that Nicki and you know that. I told you I'm not looking to be with you again. You need to get out," He said to her.

She rolled her eyes and started to walk out of the room but turned back around, "Are you sleeping with her too?" She pointed to me.

"Hell no he ain't sleeping with me, hoe."

"Fuck you," She mumbled walking out.

I turned to August as he pulled his hoodie over his head. "Next time don't make me wait because you're trying to bust a quick nut," I said as he sat down on the bed. He grabbed his shoes and slipped them on his feet.

"My bad, I tried telling her no but she couldn't resist this."

"Stop lying to yourself," I rolled my eyes.

--

August pulled up a couple blocks away from Dominic's warehouse and parked his car. "Look, we're gonna get in there and get out. Don't start slowing along, either," I said getting out of the car. 

"Don't you bring attention to us with yo loud ass," He replied walking down the street with me. We walked down the street together, in silence, as police cars and crack heads frequently passed by us. Police paid us no mind but the crack heads begged for a fix.

"Get the hell out of my face," August would say to them.

"You're such a bastard," I said. "You see them begging, how can you have no heart and not give them anything?"