Blood Sacrifice: Prologue

I scream, sprinting with all my might to his body that limply falls to the ground. No, this cannot happen. This is all a dream. I fall on my knees, pulling the stake out of his chest.

Tears spring out of my eyes and I feel like I'm hyperventilating. He's shaking, his body rumbling through weird convulsions. His blue eyes are faded to a grey, small tears tracing down his dirty cheeks.

I know he wants to say something, his mouth quivering and his hand slowly running up to my cheek.

"Don't leave me." I cry to him, holding his cold body in my lap. I run my fingers roughly though his long hair, pulling it back so I can see his beautiful face of a figure. At one point we were getting ready to leave and suddenly, his death is near.

Eventually his breathing goes uneven, the blood seeping through his shirt soaking on me. It's too much to stop, the wooden stake has already hit him in the heart. The heart that I made alive for him to love again.

His eyes roll back in decease, a bawl escaping my lips. The dark room is becoming light from the sun that is rising over the horizon and through the window.

"Such a dramatic death, isn't it?" A dark voice echoes through the empty room. I held his head in my arms, cradling him in my embrace, smothering his pale limb body.

Chills collect up and down my body, the hair on the back of my neck standing up. I shake because a breeze of death runs around me. I slowly place his head on my lap while looking up, taking a deep breath, letting my tears fall helplessly.

I glance up while the figure in the dark corner walks towards me.

The devil itself.

No one freak! I just love making the readers go nuts lol.

It's not a spoiler!!

Who the hell knows who these people are ;)

Vote
Comment
Follow me