Blood Sacrifice: 15. Vision Of Death

I let Alexander keep May company in the living room while she watched cartoons that were playing on the television. I was in our bedroom waiting for Xavier to get out of the shower. I sat on the couch reading an old book I found on his desk.

When he gets out of the bathroom he glances my way than heads to the closet. I don't bring my eyes up to him but from pausing at the section I'm reading I sigh.

"I was pretty shocked how you took all of that in the training room." I start and I hear him laugh. He comes back out of the closet while putting on a t-shirt.

"Deep down I was furious, Diana." He exclaims making his way besides me and extending his arm over my shoulder. "If those knives have hit you, you should know that I would have been extremely angry at May." He adds with a bit softness in his voice. He's trying to control his anger by talking nicely to me.

"You stepped in front of me and saved me, thank you."

"But if I couldn't have gotten there fast enough I sure as hell know you would have died." I turn my head to look at him and he licks his lips. "And I also know that I'd kill everyone in that room if you did."

I smile, extending my arm out behind him and caressing his hair that's a little damp from the shower he had taken moments ago. He turns to look at me with his beautiful blue eyes which have a bit of sadness in them.

"You wouldn't do anything to May. She's just a child." I whisper and he sighs, leaning his head back on the couch.

"Child or not she has a dangerous gift. If she kills a loved one of mine I'll-"

"You'll what?" I cut his sentence and he stares up at the ceiling.

"I'll get rid of her." Xavier turns his head and faces me.

"I hope one of those ways isn't what I'm thinking." I admit, hoping he's not thinking that his way of getting rid of her is killing her.

"Then I'll you in suspense." He grins and I roll my eyes, pulling my arm away from under his head. "Wait." He grabs my wrist before I can pull away and he presses it on his cheek.

"What?" I ask and he closes his eyes.

"Ever since I met you, I had this feeling around you. Even though we had this hatred for each other I always wanted to be near you. You are so warm and delicate." Xavier whispers while pressing his cold lips on my tender skin.

"I still hate you." I joke while giggling and he pulls my arm away from his face, giving me a dirty look.

"It's mutual." He corrects before pulling his whole body on the couch and moving closer to me. I don't stop when he tilts his head and presses his lips softly against mine.

Without realizing my fingers let go of the book and it hits the floor with a thud. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and I pull him down on me, not letting his lips move away from mine. These are the moments I cherish with him. We both show affection and love, a bond that will never break between us. 

"I love, love, love you Diana." He whisper after pulling away from me. I shiver from his breath that tingled my ear. I bite my bottom lip when Xavier brings his head down to my neck and gives me sweet kisses.

"I love you too Xavier Dagger." I reply back while sighing at the sweet pleasure he's giving me. "Or should I say Xavier Gregory Dagger." I add and Xavier stops from kissing me. He raises his head to look into my eyes with a sincere smile on his lips but it seems like he's trying to be serious.  

"Okay you just ruined it." Xavier says before moving away from me and sits up from laying on me. I start to laugh while gripping onto his arm so he doesn't run away from me. 

"Hold up do you remember when your mom yelled at you and said your full name?" I try to say while laughing hard. Xavier turns and mocks my laugh while trying to let go of my grip. 

"And you were ease dropping on us and you were munching cocoa puffs on the other side of the door like a cow?" He snaps back and my mouth drops open in shock. 

"You did not just say that." Xavier chuckles before grabbing my cheeks and pecking my lips before getting up.

"Sure in hell I did." He starts to walk away and I hold in a giggle. 

"You remember when we let your friends eat me too and Alexander saved me?"

"Aw how can I not forget? He dragged me out of the pool with a tie and choked me to death."

"You deserved it." Xavier turns to face me but winks. 

"I deserve everything don't I?" He asks and I nod my head while laughing. Suddenly the door opens and I see May and Alexander. 

"Xavier?" May shyly starts when we both give her attention.

"Yes?" Xavier kindly says and May looks up to him with her bright blue eyes.

"Alex told me I should say sorry to you. I am sorry about earlier." She says and I glance at Alexander who's behind her with a large smile on his lips. Xavier sighs and kneels down, spreading his arms apart. 

"Apology accepted." He replies back and May squeals running to him and engulfing him into a hug. I aw when I see them hug but suddenly the happiness breaks into darkness. Xavier gasps harshly and his grip loosens around her body. They drop at his sides and May's mouth is wide open in shock. I rush to Xavier's side and Alexander does the same.

Xavier fall backwards but I catch him before he hits the wooden floor. Xavier's wide eyes stare into Alexander's then to mine. My body starts to nervously shake from the reaction I'm getting from him. May moves aside quietly so he has some space. 

"This can't be happening." Alexander starts and I stare up at him. 

"What." I ask and Alexander runs his hand against Xavier's forehead. "Alexander what!" I shout because the way Xavier is acting right now isn't too good. Xavier is sitting on his butt while I'm leaning his back up in a sitting position. 

"Xavier is reacting just like how I did when I touched Florence." I try to understand what he's saying and it suddenly clicks in my head. The day when he died but was resurrected. The reason he was resurrected was because when he touched a witch it gave him a vision of how he's going to die. 

"Don't tell me Xavier is going to die." I cry and Alexander sighs. 

"I- I don't know. I was touching May earlier and I didn't get one. Maybe-" 

"Please don't tell me." I cut him off and I know I'm being annoying but if this is about Xavier dying, I'm going to be annoying. 

Suddenly Xavier's body starts convulsing and he shakes under my touch. Alexander grips onto Xavier and May stares with wide eyes like saucers. 

"Xavier! Xavier!" He screams to his brother and Xavier snaps out of it, grabbing Alexander by the collar of his shirt and throwing him across the room. I scream at the movement and I move away from him when he stands up quickly, his fangs baring at me and May with a hiss. 

"I'm going to get staked!" He shouts towards me but I know he's not talking to me because his eyes aren't staring into mine. He's staring right at May and I've never seen her small body quiver so much. 

~~~~

Heyooo!!!

I know so much is happening between May and Xavier... I feel so bad!

vote 

comment

follow me :)