Blood Sacrifice: 14. I Didn't Like Him Anyways

Suddenly the whole room shakes destructively and May stops from screaming. I look at her terrified eyes that are glassy with tears. The guards snarls with their fangs between their lips as they leap into action. 

One grabs her shoulders and slams her into his chest while she aggressively tries to escape. I lift my arm up to stop them from hurting her while Xavier is leaning against my chest. Alexander pulls one of the knives out of his stomach and blood starts to deeply ooze out of the wound.

"Stop! Let go of her!" I shout at them with my raspy voice but they crowd around her. They don't care if they kill a child, they'll do it in a heartbeat. 

"I'm not taking commands from a human. She hurt our King." One growls while he tugs May from everyone else. He grabs her by the head and exposes her neck, ready to sink his fangs into her neck. Alexander pulls another one out and my thoughts runs crazy from everything that is happening. 

I want to caress Xavier and whisper to him that everything is okay but at the same time the guards are going to kill May. I push Xavier off of me and I stand up. His teeth are close to May's neck as she lets out another startled scream.

"As your Queen I command you to stop!" I yell and the guard pauses from putting pressure down on her delicate skin. He pulls away and May starts to cry in his arms. The guard glares at me while letting go of her. May runs to me and buries her face into my thighs as I caress her head. 

I narrow my eyes at the guards before turning back to Xavier. He's unconscious and blood has pooled around his body. I kneel down besides him and Alexander pulls the last knife out. 

"He isn't healing." Alexander starts and I look down at Xavier's pale face. "He needs blood." He adds and I bite the inside of my cheek. Without hesitation I motion my arm to Alexander and he looks at me in confusion.

"Give him my blood it'll be faster." I exclaim and he nods, picking up one of the knives and running it along my tender skin on my wrist. I bite my lip to hold in a cry and when the wound opens, blood spills down my arm and onto Xavier's shirt. Alexander lifts Xavier's head up and I press my wrist against his cold lips. 

"Alexander this girl is a threat to us." The guard that almost bit May says behind him. When my blood seeps through Xavier's lips, his tongue runs along my wound and cups his lips around it. I smile feeling a bit relieved that he has become conscious. "She'll kill all of us." He growls and May whines, clenching onto my shirt from behind.

"It's not your decision on what we should do." Alexander snaps back while letting go of Xavier's head because Xavier held it up himself. His hands grip onto my arm, groaning at the bliss taste of my blood satisfying him. 

Suddenly Alexander turns with vampire speed and throws the knife he was holding. I gasp at the fast movement and the knife struck the guard through the chest. He breaths for air before he collapses onto his knees and falls onto his side. "And it's also not your decision whether to kill her." Alexander says to his dead body while he wipes his bloody hands on his shirt. 

"It's okay Xavier, you're healing." I whisper to him while moving back his damp hair from his face. He quivers his eyes open and I can't help but look at him in aw. My blood can do so much for him it's so amazing. 

"Now does anyone else what to say anything?" Alexander asks the other guards who are staring at him in disbelief at what just happened. Most of them shake their heads while he nods. "Good, you all are dismissed you filthy animals." He adds and they all race out of the room. 

Xavier finally pulls away from my wrist when he realizes that he has taken too much from me. My eyelids grow heavy while he licks my wound for it to heal. Alexander slowly paces back to him and looks down at Xavier. 

Xavier sits up from laying down and wipes the corner of his mouth that had blood stained. He looks down at the guards dead body and sighs. 

"Did you really have to kill him?" He asks Alexander and he shrugs.

"I don't think it's going to be a big problem replacing him." 

"Fuck Alex." He mutters under his breath and from the silence we hear May behind me sniffling. Xavier looks at me and I give him a deadly look which says if you touch her I will kill you. He purses his lips into a thin line and tilts his head to the side.

"May?" He starts and her sniffling stops. "Why are you crying?" He questions and she peaks her head over my shoulder from hiding. 

"I almost killed you." She cries, her face wet from her tears. Xavier chuckles and I'm shocked that he's being this nice even though if one of those knives hit his heart he'd be dead. I know deep down he's holding it in because if I didn't give him that glare he'd be going on a rampage. 

"Well you didn't because I'm still here, right?" May slowly nods her head to answer his question. Xavier slowly gets up and pats his jeans down. "Okay now we know that May can get out of hand and hurt people."

"But I don't want to!" She cries again and I sigh. I hold onto her to calm her down while getting up. 

"Hey, we are going against bad people and bad people deserve to die." May nods her head while rubbing her small hands over her eyes. "But remember next time that we aren't the bad people here. I don't want to go through what we just did again." He adds and I grin when he pats May's head. 

Alexander and Xavier turn to see the dead guard and his blood pooling on the mat. May wraps her legs around my waist while I hold her up on my side. Alexander sighs while picking the guard up as if he weighs nothing and carries him on his shoulder.

"I'll take out the trash." He says while heading to the stairs. "I didn't like him anyways." He calls back to us and Xavier crosses his arms over his chest.

"I'll get someone to clean this mess up." He looks down at the puddle of his blood and the guards. "Hopefully no one freaks out more than they already are." He mumbles in frustration as we head upstairs. So much of a ruined training day.

~~~~

Happy Holidays everyone!

I love you all.

vote

comment 

follow me :)