Blood Sacrifice: 27. Cruel Memories

Diana's POV:

When we reach the door Dylan opens it wide, throwing me onto the ground. I slide across the room, digging my nail into the floorboards. When I look around it's a room full with books. Three walls are shelves with a couch along the other wall.

Tons and tons of books are stacked and some are even stacked from the ground. I quickly get to my feet when Dylan shuts the door.

"Please don't do this." I beg because I'm terrified. He's not a vampire and has no emotions. If I try to get away with words, none of it will get through his head. He won't care. At least I can try.

He doesn't turn around but only stare down at the door knob. I look around alerted to see if there is any way to get out. Nothing. Just that damn door.

"Do you remember when we hooked up in the school's bathroom?" He chuckles under his breath and it leaves shivers up my spine.

"What are you implying?" Dylan slowly turns and daringly takes a step towards me. I stutter back, my body shaking in fright.

"We never finished." His sentence brings my heart to stammer out of my chest. Before I can process what's happening he runs to me and pins me against the couch.

I try to squirm out of his hold while not staring into his deep red eyes. They're terrifying just to look at. He flips our positions and I'm sprawled across the couch and he's hovering over me.

"You remember that day Diana?" I close my eyes trying to pry my hands out of his tight grip. He has them pinned on top of my head while his face is inches away from mine. "That day when you acted like you wanted me but you just wanted answers."

"Please stop." I start to let out a slow bawl, tears spilling from my eyes and down my face. No one likes this position especially for girls. I never thought I'd be forced like this and abused. Suddenly he brings his nose down to my throat, inhaling deeply. He lets out a long sigh, his lips touching my skin that's on fire.

"And when you smelled exactly like Xavier from the mark. Jealous little me."

"You wanted me dead so don't sound like this is my fault." I say through gritted teeth, trying to fight back from crying.

"Yeah you're right I shouldn't." He glares into my eyes before skimming his cold fingers along my cheek. "Because I have the ability to do anything to you right now."

He runs his hands down my thighs and makes me wrap my legs around his body.

"You remember when you wrapped your legs around me?" He whispers in my ear before bringing my earlobe in his mouth. Just like he did in class. I squeeze my eyes shut, praying this will end. "And when we did this?"

He captures my lips with his and kisses me roughly. I try to pull away by moving my head around but can't. Thinking of ways to get him off of me, I kiss him, bringing his lower lip between my teeth and biting down really hard.

He doesn't realize until I break skin and he groans, pulling away from me.

"I don't remember doing this?" I exclaim, gesturing at the black stained lip of his. I lick mine, tasting the black blood that's rotten and bitter. He growls before bringing his hand across my face and hitting me.

I gasp at the pain and rub my hand along my burning cheek.

"I don't remember that either." He grunts before smacking my hand away from my face. His movement started to become rough when he grabs my hands and pin them down with one of his. With his other hand he brings my head back, revealing my neck.

I start to fight back by bringing my knee up and kicking him from behind but he had the ability to pin them with his body. My heart was racing as if I finished a race and my thoughts were going crazy. My breath was hitching in my throat when he bares his sharp teeth before pressing them down on my skin.

I let out a loud scream that escapes from my raw throat when he plunges his teeth deeply into my skin. Moving around made it worst so I screamed and screamed until they quiet down and became soft sobs.

He drank from me painfully and the strength of trying to break free slowly worn out. He was draining the life out of me and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

When my eyes were fluttering to try and stay awake he pulls away. I moan in agony when there was a painful pulse beating against the wound.

Dylan gets off me and chuckles to himself while licking the remains off his dark lips. I slowly turn my head to the side, watching him stare at me from above.

"I would have liked you if you never sided with that family. Or fell in love with him." He pulls out a chair that was against the wall and brings it to the middle of the room. I wince at my bleeding neck, pressing my hand against it. I sit up from the couch and Dylan is staring across from me. 

"What are you guys going to do with us?" I ask him while clenching onto my neck. He crosses his legs and shrugs.

"I don't know, not my decision. Not like I care." I look away and stare at the ground in silence. I rethink about everything that has happened and my eyes widen. 

"May."

"What?" He snaps.

"Where is May?"

"That little witch?"

"Dylan I know you don't care about me or the Dagger family," His red eyes are daring but soften when I pause. "But please don't let them hurt May. She's just a child. I know deep down there's a bit of you when you were a vampire. I know you'd never hurt a child." He grinds his teeth together as I exhale loudly, growing tired. I bring my hand to my face and stare at the deep wet blood. "Please." I beg and Dylan stands from sitting. 

I watch him head to the door and walk out. I stand from sitting and I race to door, checking if it's unlocked but of course it isn't. I shout in anger, hitting the door with my fist multiple of times before stopping. I sigh leaning my head against it and closing my eyes. I let tears fall not because I'm hurt and bleeding out. Just because I'm here alone wondering where everyone else is in this place. 

Most of all wondering if they're alive. 

~~~~~

Hello! Hopefully Diana gets to Dylan. They need to get out!!

vote

comment 

follow me :)