Blood Sacrifice: 26. Torture

"No!" I scream when the guard pushes me forth while I try to kick away. Xavier shouts for me but he can't do anything. The guards are holding him down.

The guard brings me onto the carpet, forcing me back down onto my knees. The guard bends down and unties the rope on my wrists and ankles. I look down at my hands and my wrists are raw and sore from being tied together tightly.

Suddenly Edwin grabs me by clenching onto my chin and lifting my head up so I can look at him. I try to turn my head away but his grip is too tight on me.

I try to stay strong and I look into his eyes. They're green like Alexander's but darker. He smiles at me, coming really close to my face. Antonia's blood is stained across his face that he didn't bother to wipe off.

"So you're the human that's part of the Prophecy I recently heard about." He inhales deeply before exposing his fangs and running his tongue along them. "Also the Queen." I flinch when he comes closer to my face. He tilts his head to the side, examining me as I stare back at him silently. He let goes of my chin before stepping back. "All of that is going to change. Bow down to your King."

I stare at the ground not listening to his demand. He waits thinking that I am going to bow but I don't. Suddenly I'm forced down onto the carpet, my arms sinking in the fresh blood that pooled out of Antonia's headless body. I turn my head to see Ethel smiling down at me, using her magic on me to bow down to Edwin.

He chuckles under his breath as I groan from all the blood stained up my arms. I gain control of my own body so I push myself back up. Edwin turns around and calls for Dylan. He obeys Edwin and takes a step forth. He turns back to me after gesturing  Dylan to stand besides him.

"She's human, vulnerable. I'll keep her." Edwin says before bending down to become the same height as me. "I heard what happen with you, Dylan, Walsh..." I look over his shoulder and up to Dylan who has a long smirk on his pale lips. "Dylan you can take her. Just keep her alive."

"What?" A gasp escapes from my lips when Dylan walks to me and I finally stand, taking a step back.

"No! No!" Xavier shouts as I try to pry Dylan off me when he grabs my upper arm. Alexander tries to fight the guards off of him but can't.

"Please don't, don't!" I cry when Dylan drags me out of the room. I let out a high pitch scream when we leave the room and I was silenced when Dylan smothers me quiet. The doors close and I lastly see the brothers watching me get dragged away.

~*~

Xavier's POV:

Diana's scream rings in my ears and my body starts to pang in pain. Her screams were painful for me to hear when I yelled back at her. I wasn't able to save her while Dylan dragged her out of the room.

She begged to me with her terrified eyes and God knows what he'll do to her. When I'm free Dylan will wish he never laid his filthy hands on her.

He smothers her mouth to quiet her when they get out of the room and the guards shut the doors. I grit my teeth in anger, looking at Edwin.

"Ethel, I want Xavier tortured to the point he bleeds out. Feed him your blood to heal then do it all over again." I don't say a word but watch Ethel walk towards me and place her hand on my shoulder. Edwin points at Alexander who is besides me and turns to Jean.

"You can do the same to your oldest perfect son who was stupid enough to hand his throne to the youngest son who's impulsive and immature." Jean marches to Alexander and picks Alexander to his feet, pushing him to walk towards the doors.

Ethel uses her magic to move me towards the other exit on the other side of the room. I turn to see Alexander pushed away by our dead father. I see Walsh and Juliet standing besides Edwin who approaches back to the throne. 

"I'll let you guys have a taste of torture before your ultimate deaths." He shouts so we both hear before exiting the room. 

I stare at the back of Ethel's head, wanting to rip her throat out. I'm angry, furious, at her and Edwin killing my mother. No one knew it was going to happen, he did it so quickly without remorse. The amount of anger he was holding in for his daughter brought him to kill her in cold blood. 

We go into a room and right in the middle of it was chains hanging from the ceiling. She keeps me still while she undoes the chains on my hands and ankles. After she puts the wrist clamps on me so I don't escape. I try to rip the chain off the ceiling but can't. I'm too weak and it's too strong. 

"That arrow got you good." She starts, standing in front of me with amusement in her eyes. I give her a dull look before watching her bring her fingers to the hole in my shirt. 

"Why the fuck are you doing this?" I spit, wrapping my hands around the chains. 

"You guys killed my whole family. Why not get back to you by waking the deadliest King in World history." 

"Yeah I'm not surprised that after he kills me he won't hesitate to kill you." I assure her and she chuckles, walking towards a table in the middle of the room. She picks up a large old book and I realize that it's the Grimoire that I took from the tunnel. 

"Look what I found. Something that used to be owned by my Coven." She ignores my comment and waves the fragile book in front of my face. 

"And what's that going to do? I can't be killed." 

"If I hit your heart you can."

"Too bad Edwin wants me alive to feel the weak torture you're going to do to me." I smile and she grins. 

"Don't make me mad I can easily tell Dylan to do much more worst things to your precious treasure." She whispers in my ear and I laugh.

"Diana can have a temper because she did kill one of your witches at home. I'm sure she'll kill you when she lays her hands on you." 

"And how is she going to react when she finds out that you'll die?" I lick my lips, thinking about the vision when May touched me. When I get staked. I can be aware of my surroundings and mostly survive it. 

"Well that's a different story. When I do go I hope she rips your filthy hair off your head." She laughs and suddenly a long gash goes down my arm. Blood spews off my pale skin and drips onto the wooden floor. I snarl at her, holding in a shout from the magic cut going down my arm. 

It slowly starts to heal back to my own skin and she watches it. She brings her hand on my arm and runs the excess of blood of my skin. I stare at her fingers touching me and I see a bracelet on her right wrist. It's silver with the design of thorns on it and what is suppose to be a gem hanging glistens a bright purple. 

Suddenly I cock my head to the side when I hear screaming through the wall. Diana's screaming.

~~~~

Another update!!!

vote

comment 

follow me :)