Chapter 2

They looked human, but their skin was scaly, and they had snake-like tails that were long enough to somewhat lay on the ground. I couldn't help but gasp at the one in the grey mask. He looked really tough, and it looked like his eyes were a bit red, but there was something about him that seemed different to me. I got up, stepped back, and asked Jessica, "D-do you know these guys?" Jessica smiled and said, "Cass, these are the other friends I told you about. This is Tristan, Aaron, Max, and Drake. Guys, this is our new friend, Cascade."

I gave a small wave and said, "Um, hi." Max, who was wearing a green mask, said, "Hey Cascade, why do you have a white streak in your hair?" That gave him a slap upside the head by Drake, the one in the grey mask, whose eyes were now a forest green. "You shouldn't ask people about stuff like that, Max. It's rude." Drake said. "You're rude." Max replied. I said, "Hey, it's okay. It's just normal." Aaron, who was wearing a yellow mask, said, "Well, since you've met us, we have to take you to our sensei to see if you-" Max interrupts, "If you can hang out with us!" Another slap upside the head.

"Okay, I'll come." I said. "Oh, you'll need to travel with one of us because you aren't as skilled as us, Jessica, or Will." Aaron said. "Okay, the question is, who?" I asked. "Well, that depends on who is willing to give you a ride." Tristan, the one in the black mask, said. Max raised his hand and said, "Ooh, can I do it? Please, please, please?" Tristan said, "Well, it's settled, Max is going to-" Drake interrupted him by saying, "Wait, why him? He might drop her." To me, it sounded like he was jealous, I don't know why though.

Tristan gave him a funny look and said, "It'll be fine." Drake gave him a stern look and said, "This is Max we're talking about." which was followed by Max saying, "Hey!" Tristan thought for a moment, then said, "Very well. You can take her then." Drake stepped back and said, "Woah, why me?" Tristan smirked and said, "Well, you seem so concerned about I thought that maybe you could keep her safe better than Max" Drake huffed in annoyance and said, "Fine, I'll do it."

Now, before anything, let me tell you that Drake actually scares me. When he came up to me, I stepped back a little, making him say, "Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you, just hop onto my back. You'll be fine." I hesitated, but I climbed onto his back. When I was on, I felt something wrap itself around my waist, so I gasped. Drake said, "It's just my tail. I'm making sure you don't fall off. Jeez, you're so jumpy." "S-sorry. I get scared easily." I said. "I haven't noticed." He said sarcastically as he jumped to the top of a building.

I gasped and closed my eyes so that I didn't look down, due to my fear of falling, not heights. In my head, I kept repeating, "Don't look down." After about 5 minutes, I felt someone shaking my shoulder, so I opened my eyes and Drake said, "Hey, we're here, so you can get down now." I felt his tail unwind itself off of me so that I could get off his back. I looked at where we were at and saw an abandoned factory. Again, I hesitated before going inside. As the snake brothers guided us to their sensei, I mostly stuck with Jessica and Will because they were the only people I knew best.

I thought about Mr. Tentrue and asked Jessica, "Wait, what about our dad? Shouldn't we call him to tell him where we are. " Jessica said, "On the way here, I sent him a text telling him where we were. By the way, if you don't mind me saying, you seem a little spooked. Why is that?" "I'm just a little scared." Jessica gave me a hug and said, "These guys aren't that scary, especially Max." "Well, I'm not scared of Max, or the other two."

Jessica gave me a strange look and said, "What do you mean by the other two? There are four of them, not three." I shrugged and said, "I'm afraid of one of them." "Who?" I looked at Drake and said, "Before I answer that, do they have super hearing?" Jessica laughed and shook her head. I leaned towards her and whispered, "I'm afraid of Drake." She looked at me, and then Drake, then at me again, laughed, and said, "He's not that scary, he's just a little mean to his brothers, mostly to Max."

I laughed nervously and asked, "So, what's their sensei like?" Just as I asked that, Tristan said, "Okay miss, we're about introduce you to our sensei, just, please, don't freak out, okay?" I looked up and said, "I've already met four snake people, what could be worse?" Tristan opened a door and went in first. It sounded like he was talking to someone. After a few minutes, Tristan poked his head out and motioned his hand for me to come in.

I walked in and saw a tree growing in the middle of the room. Sitting in front of the tree was what looked like a human raccoon. He looked at me and said, "So, you must be Cascade, am I correct?" I nodded as everyone else came into the room. "You can call me Master Castle or sensei, whichever you prefer. I am guessing you have met my sons." I nodded again. Sensei gave me a strange look and asked, "Can you speak, child?" I nodded. "Then why don't you?" I opened my mouth and said, "Because I'm not exactly a people person."

Max gave me strange look and said, "That's weird, you weren't this spooked when you met us." Drake slapped him upside the head. "I'm sorry; I'm just a little scared." Aaron looked at me and said, "Don't worry; there's nothing to be scared of. We're friends, right?" I looked around and said, "Just give me a couple months and we'll see." Will said, "Why a couple months? Do you not make friends easily?" I looked at him and said, "When I was in Germany, it took me a few months for me to find a group of friends that were like me."

Drake stared at me and asked, "But still, why so long?" "At first, no one had liked me because of my interests, until I met Fang. She had a few screws loose, but we understood each other perfectly. She'd even help out with the bullies." I said. "Why would anyone want to bully you?" Jessica asked. "Because of my interests. They always left bruises, but I never minded."

"Why?" Tristan asked. "I can't feel pain." I said. "Kind of like Ticci Toby?" Drake asked. Everyone but me gave him a strange look. "What? You guys should know that I like to read Creepypastas." Drake said. "What are Creepypastas?" Jessica asked. "Creepypastas are online horror stories about people who go insane. And yes, kind of like Ticci Toby." I said. Drake turned to Max and said, "Told you I wasn't the only person who likes Creepypastas. Wait, you like Creepypastas, right?"

"Yes." I said and laughed. Tristan then spoke up. "Well, sensei, is it okay if Cascade-" "Yes, she can come here whenever she would like, as long as she keeps our secret." Sensei said. "I will." I said. Max decided that we should celebrate with pizza. I played some video games with Max, I talked to Tristan, although he mostly talked about the Saviours of the Universe show, which I thought was a little lame, and I helped Aaron with a few of his experiments.

Drake mostly stayed out of the way and somewhat avoided us, which didn't really bother me as he still somewhat still scares me. All I knew about him was what his brothers told me, and that was that he is a hot head. I wonder what he's really like. I mean, he can't be a hot head all the time.

-------------------------------

So, I kinda based the snake brothers and Master Castle off of the ninja turtles and Splinter. Also, how did you like the Creepypasta mention. What do you think of Drake?