Chapter 4

D

I felt a sort of angry feeling, stood up, and said, "Guys, she's not here, but I found this." I held up the note. Aaron took the note and read it. "This is bad; we should tell the other guys about this." He said. Aaron pulled out his scale phone and started to call Tristan and Max as Jessica took the note and read it. "I know where this place is, I can take you to it if you like."

Aaron got off the phone and said, "They're on their way, and yes, we would like you to show us the place." After Tristan and Max showed up, Jessica and Will took us to the location, which was an abandoned library. We went in and were greeted by a bright light. I grabbed out my sais when a voice said, "Well, you guys must really care about our sister to actually come and claim her."

C

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair. I tried to get myself untied when a guy around my age with brown hair and a sling on his right arm came up to me and said, "Took you long enough. I was worried you were dead or something, but it wouldn't affect you like that. Not even getting sick would affect you." I stared at him and said, "How would you know? We just met."

The guy looked at me and said, "You really don't remember us?" I looked around and said, "'Us?' I only see you." He laughed and said, "Our brothers are taking care of those freaks." I looked at him and said, "THOSE ARE MY FRIENDS!!!" and ripped the ropes off me as I stood up. How the heck did I do that? My strange action caused the guy to jump and say, "Wow, I never thought you'd be this powerful already. Let me introduce myself. My name is Henry, and I am your second oldest brother."

I looked at him and said, "Wait, I don't have any brothers anymore, I'm an only child now. And what do you mean, second oldest?" Henry looked at me in shock and said, "You really don't remember, huh? Well, our brothers and I didn't remember either when we were all separated at the age of 5. After our families were-" As he was talking, I took this as an opportunity and ran for the door. As he tried to grab my arm, I ran out the door to see three other guy fighting my friends.

I ran around the fighting group towards the front door and whistled. Everyone turned to look at me as I ran out the door. I ran and hid in an alley.

D

We heard a whistle from behind us, but when we turned around, we saw the door closing. We turned back around to see a fourth guy, but this guy had a sling on his right arm. He looked like he was out of breath, as he panted while saying, "Where... did she... go?" The guy with red hair looked at him and said, "What do you mean by that? Did you lose her already?" The sling arm guy said, "She's more powerful than we expected, she tore herself from the rope when I called these guys freaks."

I looked at him and said, "How do you know who Cascade is?" The guy with dirty blonde hair said, "Didn't you hear us at the beginning of the fight? Cascade is our sister. Like us, she has supernatural abilities." The guy with the sling slapped that guy upside the head and said, "We're not supposed to tell anyone about that, Jarrod." The guy with dark brown hair said, "Actually, since these... um... people, seem to be of importance to Cascade, we should introduce ourselves to them."

"After we find Cascade." The sling guy said. "We could help help you guys find her, she is our friend." Jessica said. The redhead looked like he was in thought, then said, "Fine, but we'll have to find her together." Then we all went outside and started searching. I went to a nearby alley and called her name. "Drake, is that you?" I heard her say. I smiled and said, "Yes, it's me, now where are you?" I heard movement as she walked out in front of me and said, "I'm right here."

-------------------------------

They found Cascade!!! Twice!!! I don't know why I'm happy about this, but YAY!!!!! Side note, when I said redhead, his hair is bright freaking red, like on a rainbow, not like Jessica's hair. I hope that got cleared up.