Chapter 15

M

Holy cow, this guy knows some really good pranks. It wierd how Drake didn't react or anything. He just went straight to his room. Luke and I cleaned up so that no one else would slip or get wet. We started planning what our next prank was going to be. Luke looked up and said, "Well, I need to get revenge on Jarrod, so let's prank him. All we need is some shaving cream and-" I interrupted him by saying, "And a feather. Let's go get some."

As we were getting the things, a cloud of grey smoke appeared. As soon as it cleared away, standing there was some guy in a grey and purple suit. As he looked at us, Luke grabbed my wrist and ran towards a different part of my home. For a moment, I stopped him and said, "What was that about? Who was that guy?" He said, "That guy was someone Cascade and I ran into earlier while we were looking for Fang. I think Cascade pissed him off when she threw a rock at him to distract him. I overheard that he said he was going to be back, but I'm not sure why."

Suddenly, the same guy appeared in front of us, but this time, he grabbed Luke by the neck. I tried to fight him, but chains that came out of nowhere pinned me to a wall. The guy clicked his tongue and said, "Now, now, there is no need for harm here. I just need to ask this young man a simple question." He turned to look at Luke and said, "Now, since you seem to bear some, facial, similarities to this girl I am looking for, you must be related to her in some way. And since you are in this particular abandoned factory, then you must know where she must be." Knowing that he was talking about Cascade, I managed to grab my scale phone and tried sending a text to Aaron to warn him. Apparently, when you text on phones, it makes noise. Loud noise.

Seeming to hear the noise, the guy grabbed my phone and smashed it. I was a little upset, mainly because I don't use it that much. Plus, I was more worried about Luke than anything.

Aaron

I was working on the computers while Cascade was sleeping when my scale phone vibrated. I looked back at Cascade and saw that she didn't wake up. I sighed, picked up the phone, and saw that Max sent me a text. I read, "Aaron, some guy is here for Cascade. Find a safe place to keep her at." I looked at Cascade and knew that I had to think quickly.

--------------------------------------------

Hey, Silver said that he would be back, and now he's back. And now you know that Luke looks similar to Cascade, I guess? I needed an excuse here, and that was the only one that made sense.