Chapter 17

L

When we hid, I noticed that Cascade had disappeared. I looked at Aaron and said, "Where's Cascade?" He shrugged and said, "I thought she might have hidden somewhere when the loud noise was made." I shook my head and said, "She shouldn't wake up for another hour." Then I had a thought. I used my sixth sense and saw Cascade's being on the floor. When I looked at her normally, she wasn't seen. I looked at the other two and said, "It's her third power that's keeping us from seeing her. She now has the ability to turn invisible."

Suddenly, we heard something fall down the stairs. I looked and saw Drake's body limp at the bottom of the stairs. Then we saw that one guy appear next to him. He crouched down next to Drake and said, "Now, if you want to feed, then find me the girl." Drake shook his head and said, "I d-don't t-trust you, Silver." So that's his name, huh? Silver clicked his tongue and said, "Alright then, I guess that when I find her, I'll just kill her off."

Drake shook his head and said, "No! I w-will f-find her." He weakly stood up. He took a few steps around. Around that moment, Cascade reappeared and woke up. She looked around and up at Drake, whose back was turned to her. She said, "Drake, what are you doing down here?"

C

When I woke up, I saw that Drake was here. I said, "Drake, what are you doing down here?" He turned around, looked at me, and collapsed on the floor. I crawled up to him and said, "Are you alright?" He shook his head and said, "Y-you n-need to g-get away f-from m-me, I d-don't want t-to hurt you." I then realized that he needed blood really badly right now. I looked at the bandage on my hand and then had an idea. It was probably stupid, but it would help my friend.

I started taking the bandage off of my hand. Drake saw this and said, "W-what are y-you doing? Y-your hand i-is still bleeding." I nodded and said, "I know, but I would rather help my friend than sit and worry about him." He stopped me and said, "Y-you d-don't have t-to do this." I smiled and said, "I know, but I want to help you." I sat him up against a wall and grabbed a cup from a table. I finished taking the bandage off and saw that Drake was right. My hand was still bleeding. With the cup under my hand, I let it bleed into it.

When the cup was almost full, I wrapped my hand back up and gave the cup to Drake. His hands were shaking as he took the cup. He started to raise the cup to his lips, then he lowered it and said, "W-what if s-something bad h-happens, I don't-" I interrupted him and said, "If something bad happens, then it happens. Your health is more important right now, and I know that I can trust you." Drake looked at me with his eyes being bright red once again, and took a drink of the blood.

After the cup was nearly empty, a cloud of smoke appeared. When it cleared, a hand slapped the cup out of Drake's hand. I looked up and saw Silver standing in front of us. He kneeled down and said, "Well, I see that you have found the person I need, now I can finish her off." He shoved Drake away and went to grab my arm when I had blinked and was behind a curtain. I looked around and saw Luke, Max, and Aaron. I said, "Where are we?"

They all looked at me. Max said, "How did you get here so fast?" I looked around and said, "I honestly have no clue how I got here." Luke looked at me and said, "Well, recently, you gained your nephilim powers. One of them is to use the powers of another supernatural being. I'm going to guess that you used the suit guy's power of teleportation." Suddenly, the curtain was removed and we were thrown onto the floor. We looked up and saw Silver once again. Silver looked at us and said, "There was no need to hide, really. All I want is the girl."

Luke sat up and said, "Who are you, and what do you want with my sister?" Silver smiled and said, "Well, how rude of me. I should give you a proper introduction, but first, take a seat. It might be a bit long." Then, chairs appeared beneath us and our hands were tied behind our backs.

He stood a few feet in front of us and said, "Normally, I don't appear until someone truly important comes to the pizzeria. After they leave, I usually follow them the their place of resting, or their home. Now, since there were three people at the night shift the other day, it was hard to figure out who it was that was so important. Until I saw that Delta was here. I went to go after him when this stupid girl decided to throw a rock at me. When she stood up to me, I realized that she was the important being. And the name would be Silver Robin to you mortals."

---------------------------------------

So Cascade has saved Drake this time around. I have no idea what to say right now.