Chapter 3

Drake

It confused me when Cascade said that she was scared. Although, I have to admit, She was a little spooked when we met. Maybe I scared her... I probably did considering how hot-headed I can be. I mostly stayed out of the way of Max's 'celebration' because Cascade was hanging out with the other guys and I felt like I should stay out of the way. Plus, I didn't want to hurt her by accident.

The only thing I found cool about Cascade was likes Creepypasta. For me, it felt a little weird to be around her, I don't know why.After they left, I went to Aaron's lab. "Hey Aaron." I said as I walked over to him. He looked at me and said, "Okay, What's wrong?" I shrugged and said, "Nothing, just bored." He went back to doing what he was doing and said, "Well, don't break anything, okay?" I walked around and said, "Okay, what are you doing anyways?"

"Well, remember how Cascade said that she couldn't feel pain?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, while she was helping me, I took a sample of her blood when she wasn't paying attention." I stood up and asked, "Why would you do that?" "Well, she was telling me about herself and she said that the white streak in her hair was natural, and she was unnaturally pale and cold for a human, so I took a sample of her DNA." I sat back down and asked, "Have you looked at it yet?"

"No, I was just about to when you came in. Well, since you know now, how about you look with me." Aaron said. "Whatever, let's just get this thing over with." He placed a sample under a microscope and looked at it. His eyes widened as he said, "Dude, you've got to see this." I looked in the microscope and saw a glowy blue and red swirly mixture. I looked at Aaron and asked, "What does this mean?" He said, "Well, I know that it means two things, Cascade isn't human, and she isn't Raith either." Then, his scale phone rang.

C

As we headed back to Jessica's house, a black van stopped in front of us. We stared at it in confusion until some strange looking men came out. One of them said, "Take the one known as Jessica Tentrue and the one known as Cascade Carson." Will, Jessica, and I started running. As we were running, Jessica asked, "What the heck do they want you for?" "I don't know! I've never seen these people before!" I replied. Jessica pulled out her scale phone, as I was told it was called, and called Aaron. "Aaron! The Raith are after us, me and Cascade mainly! Well, I don't know why they would want her, just come and save us please!"

After she hung up, Will yelled, "Dead end!" We stopped running as we came upon a wall. We looked around and there was nowhere to escape as the black van blocked the entrance of the alley. "Raith" came out as two familiar shadow-like figures leapt out in front of us. I recognized Aaron and... Drake? Not to sound rude, but why the heck was he here? They started attacking the guys, or as I saw, robots, so Jessica and Will joined the fight.

As Will was about to join, he looked at me and said, "Find a place to hide, we'll take care of it from here." So I went behind a dumpster and silently watched the fight. As I was watching, I felt a gloved hand cover my mouth and an arm wrap itself around my waist and arms. I struggled to try and get out of this person's grasp, but he or she was too strong. "Stop struggling or something bad will happen to you and/or your friends." A male voice said.

I didn't want my new friends to get hurt because of me, so I stopped. "That's a good girl, now, I'm going to take you to a place, but I can't let you see how we get there, so I apologize." The voice said before a wet cloth was placed over my mouth and everything went black.

D

We had just finished fighting before I looked around to look for Cascade. She wasn't in plain sight. I looked over at Will and asked, "Where's Cascade?" He pointed towards a dumpster. I looked behind it, but all that was there was a necklace that had a small dragon on it, as well as a piece of paper. I picked up the necklace and placed it in my pocket. I unfolded the note and read this:

If you want the girl, meet a few friends of mine at this location.

-Unanimous

-------------------------------------------------------

Didn't expect me to change the point of views, now did you? Well, get used to it because it's going to happen a lot.