It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 12

"How-to-act-as-Blake-Collins'-girlfriend-naturally Lesson no. 1: Proper body movement." Blake stated as he stood in front of me while I'm sitting on the bench.

It's already 5:00 pm now and there are still people here but not as many as it would be when it was awhile ago, ha! Thank goodness. I actually purposely made it up to this time so that there wouldn't be many people who will witness what God only knows and well Blake too, what Blake and I are going to 'practice' at the park. I told him that I'm supposed to go home because I'm still going to watch a rerun of Grey's Anatomy or I'm going to die. Haha, well he didn't believe me that I'll really do that, which is really true by the way, but oh well I nagged him to death on our way here so he got annoyed and just drove me home. And now we're here to continue our postponed Being-A-Perfect-Couple 101.

"Proper Body Movement? Ok so what the heck does that mean?" I asked.

"Let me finish love," then he smirked and continued, "This includes how we position our arms. Like when I put my arms around your shoulders or on your waist. And how you should be comfortable when we hold hands or link arms. Those kinds of stuff, you know?" he said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Ok so, what are we supposed to do?" I asked unsure.

Then he grabbed my hand which made me to stand up and said, "We are going to roam around this park practicing the proper body movements so be ready." Then he flashed me his infamous smirk. Again.

We started walking holding hands. It's actually kinda awkward but his hand is really soft and warm. The weather right now is cold and his warm hand is really relaxing. Instinctively, I laced my hand in his and I felt that his hand twitched but nevertheless, held my hand tighter.

I'm not so sure how many minutes passed but it wasn't long when he took his hand away and put an arm around my shoulder and held me close. "Phase 2." he said. I just nodded and continued walking around the park. The park is really big with the big playground stuff like that.

We continued walking in silence when Phase 3 came. He removed his arm around my shoulder and put it on my waist. He held me tighter and closer to his body which really made me blush so bad. I wasn't really expecting that so when he pulled me closer, I hit my head on his muscled chest a bit hard. Yes, I hit my head and it really was a bit painful with how much force he exerted to pull me. He looked down at me and said, "Ooops, sorry that was a bit hard. Sorry, hehe." He laughed nervously and he was blushing!

Blake's POV

Oh my good Lord, why am I feeling this way? We were just practicing the things I usually do with all the girlfriends that I had, but why am I like this? Like I can't control myself, my heart, it was pounding millions of miles per hour! Like I don't wanna do this practice step-by-step, and just proceed to the most exciting part. (you will know later what the most exciting part and it's PG10, haha PG10! Nothing bad, you'll see :D)

Now I have to move to Phase 3. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer and, oh crap! I pulled her a bit harder than what I intended and she hit her head on my chest! I was really nervous that I haven't controlled the force I exerted to pull her. She stopped walking and rubbed the part of her head which was hit and I apologized and covered my nervousness with a laugh which was useless because you could hear the nervousness on my laugh.

She just laughed along awkwardly and we proceeded walking. When we reached the bench where we started walking awhile ago, I said, "Let's take a break for a while. That was some kind of a walk."

"Haha yeah. Wait, I'll just go buy some drinks." she said.

"No, wait here. I'll go buy." I offered then smiled. She then just nodded and mumbled "Ok" and I went to buy drinks to a store cart near us.