It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 23

What the hell is Justin doing here?

"Hey Syd!" he greeted me happily but somehow composed himself as he saw me hand-in-hand with Blake.

"What the hell are you doing here Justin?" Blake said angrily as he stepped forward and in front of me in a position that he's somewhat protecting me from Justin's 'attack'.

"Am I talking to you Blake? Didn't you hear that I said 'Hey Syd!' and not 'Hey Blake or Syd and Blake'?" Justin replied cockily.

"What the hell do you want Justin?" I then asked stepping forward.

"Syd, baby-"

"Ew. Please! Don't call me like that! It sends shivers down my spine because of disgust!"

"Oh baby-" he started but I sent him a very deathful glare, "Sydney, please, I just wanted to tell you that I still love you and I want you to be my girlfriend again and-"

"WHAT THE F*CK!!" Blake said as he stepped toward Justin and punched him square on the face. Justin fell down and Blake started to punch the crap out of Justin.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU STILL LOVE SYD AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE TO HER AND ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW THAT ME, HER BOYFRIEND, IS JUST RIGHT BESIDE HER? DO YOU REALLY WANNA DIE?" Blake said full of fury in his eyes.

"BLAKE, STOP!!!" I shouted but of course it had no effect. It just became worse since the rain started to pour down again. "BLAKE COLLINS, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP PUNCHING JUSTIN OR I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!!" Well, my mind was not functioning very well, and I didn't to know what to say, so I just let my mouth to do all the work and not my mind if that's even possible.

Well, my mouth somehow outsmarted my mind since Blake stopped and got up from Justin without looking at anything but Justin. When I stepped in front of Justin to help him to stand up, Blake protested but I sent him a look saying that 'this is my business and I know what to do so please stay out' so he did.

I helped the bleeding Justin to stand up and he said, "Oh Syd, baby, I know you can't resist me. I know you still love me and you were just toying that bastard Blake-" It's not my fault that every person in this world has their limits of patience and moments of outburst when that limit was met so beyond the line. Yeah, I freakin' punched Justin's nose so hard that I heard some cracking sound and that I also hurt my hand but it really felt oh-so good!

Justin fell on the floor once again, Blake staring out me with eyes like, O.O, and me, standing while looking so smug yet so furious with all of us now drenched in the rain.

"How in the world did it come across your small mind that I was toying with Blake and that I still love you, huh?! If I am not mistaken, I never did love you and YOU were the one who was TOYING with ME for 30 freakin bucks!!!" I shouted at Justin.

"H-huh? What are you talking about?" he tried to look innocent but he just ended up looking dumb.

"Do you really think that I am that naïve? I know everything now Justin! You just asked me to be your girlfriend since you and your dumb friends asked you to-"

"They didn't ask, they dared me. Oh crap!" Justin said as he clamped his hand to his mouth.

"See? What would happen to you if you were a true criminal being interrogated by a police? You would just correct them with the sequence of events that would somehow reveal that you are the real culprit? You are so dumb Justin, you like just admitted it," I smirked, "Your friends dared you to ask me out for 30 bucks if you succeeded. I also know that you're already done toying with Stacey."

"W-what? How did you know?" then he shot Blake a very deathful glare as he went forward to attack him but he stumbled down as Blake easily evaded his stack. "Sydney, don't believe everything that he told you. Yes, I admit, I did that for a dare but I fell for you instantly that's why I broke up with Stacey."

"Sydney, don't listen to him! Believe me! He broke up with Stacey because he's now hitting on Samantha Reynolds and she asked him to get your virginity for him to be able to have sex with Samantha!" Blake said.

"How dare you-" Justin said as he once again tried to attack Blake but I just kicked him to stop him. I am so confused! Samantha Reynolds wanted Justin to do what to me? How did Blake know all of this? I barely know Samantha Reynolds yet her name was somehow dragged into the situation! How did Blake know about this?!!

"How the hell did you know about this Blake?" Justin asked my supposed to be question.

"Ha! Well, Samantha Reynolds really wanted me and not you! She thought that I liked Syd because of her innocence, pureness and virginity. She's so jealous of Syd that's why she somehow developed this 'hatred' for her and she told me this plan of hers so long ago to me. She said she would not let Syd win me so she would do anything just to get me but I didn't give a damn! So that sucks for you man!" Blake said smirking.

Justin, who is now bleeding so bad and so pissed, just stood up and give Blake the 'finger' and walk away as the rain continue pouring.

"Hey Syd, you alright?" Blake said as he put his hand on my arm.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I shouted as I took his hand away. I am so confused with what Blake has mentioned awhile ago that I couldn't think properly. Blake knew all along about this Samantha Reynolds and her plan to get me and more over, let Justin take my precious v-card away from me just for her to have this sort of 'revenge' and get Blake away from me? What the hell? Why didn't Blake tell me about this long before if he already knew about this plan long ago?

"Syd? What's wrong? Are you hurt or-" Blake asked concerned but I cut him off.

"Shut the hell up Blake!" I said as I sent him a death glare.

"Sydney, what's wrong? What did I do?" Blake asked more concerned and confused.

"You wanna know what's wrong? What's wrong is that you did nothing! You did nothing to tell me about this Samantha Reynolds and her plan against me! You knew all along about this plan of hers yet you didn't tell me! You should've warned me about this so that I know that there's someone out there waiting for my downfall!" I shouted over as tears stream down my face along with the rain.

"Syd, I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you but I didn't want you to be scared-" Blake said looking somewhat really sorry, but who cares? I'm mad so I didn't notice.

"You didn't want me to be scared? Yeah right. I'd be more scared not knowing that my ex-boyfriend is planning something to me for some girl who's mad at me for being your 'girlfriend'! What if you weren't here with me and that Justin would just rape me here or something huh?

You know what? In the first place, I really didn't think that this idea of us pretending to be boyfriend girlfriend would really work out. At first, I thought I was wrong, but no. I was really right. I shouldn't have agreed to this faux relationship in the first place. It was a mistake that I would regret for a long time. I know that in every mistake there are consequences we should face and that consequence that I should face is that I'm already falling in love with you. No, not falling, because I already love you Blake."

"Sydney, I'm really sorry-"

"Don't be sorry, it's my mistake, my consequence. I know you don't feel the same and it's alright. You don't have to be sorry. I don't need your pity."

"But Syd, I also love you." Blake said.

I laughed bitterly but full of pity for myself, "Are you that dumb Blake, can't you see that with me saying those words awhile ago means that I'm already ending this faux relationship of ours? That means you don't have to pretend anymore Blake. It's over."

Blake stood there not knowing what to say. I, then, suddenly felt so tired, more tired than after answering a trigonometric quiz after playing basketball for three hours, that I could just fall any moment now. I have to get inside our house now to rest. The rain is still continuing to pour but nobody could seem to notice and care.

"Goodbye Blake."

And the night ended with the most important thing that I was supposed to say was already forgotten but the feeling that I'm feeling for Blake still remains in my heart.