It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 24

AN: Hey guys! What's up?! I'm really sorry for another late post... I just had to do a lot of things in school which made me really busy and barely open my computer... But anyways, the new chapter is here now!.. Please message me about what you think about it and please don't forget to vote!... thank you!.. ;D

___

WEATHER FORECAST: San Francisco would be experiencing heavy rain today for there is a low pressure area forming. Everyone is expected to be ready with umbrellas and coats since the rain would continue for the next few days to come... blah blah blah... CLICK!

I just turned off the TV in the living room as I ate my breakfast before going to school. I really don't get it why the weather forecasts are so late. I mean, there has already been a very heavy rain last night yet they would just inform the people now. Well, we can't blame them so whatever. There are more important things that I should put my attention to than the weather...

Like my eyes. My eyes are so puffy, red and swollen. Why? Oh come on dude. You sure you want me to answer that? *sighs* Well, I cried the whole night. There are so many things that are bugging my mind from the things that happened last night. With Justin coming here to Blake saying Samantha has an evil plan against me to me saying confessing my feelings for Blake to Blake saying 'I love you too' out of pity. Pity. That's what I thought it is. He couldn't possibly mean what he said.

I really don't know what to do when I go to school and face him. I actually don't think that I would still be able to face him after last night that's why I would just probably hide or evade him as much as I can. Yup, evade is the word.

"Syd, hurry up! You're gonna be late for school!" my dad called as he get in the car ready to bring me to school.

"Coming!" I yelled as I took one last gulp of water as I swallowed my vitamin C for body resistance. Body resistance. That's what I needed to get on with this day. Well, good luck to me.

___

"OH MY GOSH!! SYDNEY PARKER, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES?!! DID YOU CRY?!" Jean shrieked as she saw me.

"DID BLAKE MAKE YOU CRY?" Jack then turned his brother mode on.

How did they know when I still haven't said a word to them? I can't tell them that I cried the whole night because of Blake and the things that happened last night. I can't tell them...

"Oh! My eyes?" I laughed bitterly as I think of something to say, "My eyes were bitten by two red ants!"

"What?" Jack asked surprised.

"Uh, yeah. I placed cucumber on my eyes last night and then I fell asleep and forgot that the cucumbers were pickled so the ants were enticed by the cucumbers then they bit me." I said. Wow, how stupid did I make myself?

"Are you freakin serious? Sydney, are you sick? I don't think I could imagine you in that situation. It's just so..." Jean trailed off with the lack of word.

"Stupid." Jack filled in.

"Right. Stupid. That act was so stupid that I couldn't imagine you in that picture."

"Oh come on guys. Everyone has their own stupid moments in life, you know? And then the cucumber incident is one of my stupid moments," I just laughed and waved it off, "and hey, have you heard that Ms. Scott is getting married?"

"Really?!!" both of them said at the same time.

"Yeah and they said her fiancé looks like Johnny Depp!"

And we talked about Ms. Scott's upcoming marriage which I heard from the other teachers' gossips as I passed the hallway one time. Yeah, teachers gossip too and it was really hilarious to listen to them gush over on how gorgeous a man is. And my issue about my eyes and Blake was already forgotten. For now.