It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 17

"I can't believe Justin would go to a place like this. Moreover, have a date here!" I said as we arrived at the Theater to watch a Romeo and Juliet play.

"Haha! I guess his taste for a sweet valentine's date is this kind of stuff." He just laughed it off as he parked the car.

Today is February 14, Valentine's Day, Justin and Stacey have a date which means I also have a 'date' with Blake. I'm actually more than grateful for Justin and Stacey to have their Valentine's date because that also means that I'd also be able to spend my Valentine's with Blake.

After the baby-sitting thing at their house, I've just learned to accept that I already fell for Blake but no way in hell would I tell him that. I guess I'm a good actor too since I've managed to be my normal self when I'm with him even though deep inside I feel like fainting and screaming because my heart wouldn't stop beating so fast that I thought it would just explode. But I've got everything under control.

But sometimes my body betrays me because there was a time when we were eating ice cream and you know how messy I am when I eat ice cream, so some ice cream were dripping somewhere on the corner of my mouth and Blake's thumb brushed on it so it won't drip on my shirt. Blood immediately rushed to my face and he saw it. He smirked and said, "You really look cute when you blush like that." And he licked the corner of my mouth where there were still some ice cream spots. I just smacked his head and he just laughed and took my hand walked away with two of us laughing.

I know deep inside that I shouldn't be holding unto the chance that he would like me too since everything that we do are just an act, a pretension. Yes, we are friends now and that's all that I am to him whereas he is more than that to me.

"There they are. Hold on to me." Blake said as we hooked our arms together. We then came to be face to face with Justin and Stacey once again.

"Justin, Stacey, what a pleasant surprise. I never imagined that you guys would have your Valentine's date here." Blake said.

"Oh, what can I say, Justin is just a romantic guy after all that's why he brought me to a romantic date like this." Stacey said with a smirk. Now I can see what Stacey and Blake have in common, they like to smirk.

"What? You were the one who insisted on bringing me here! If I didn't know better, I would think you just wanted to go here to see the actor who would portrait Romeo." Justin said while rolling his eyes.

Stacey nudged his stomach and he grunted which made Blake and I stifle our laughter.

"Oh no, don't believe him. We better go now. I hope you enjoy the show. Ciao!" Stacey said and left us.

Blake then I burst laughing. "Ok, that was unexpected and funny!" I said.

"I agree to that." Blake said laughing and then we went to our seats.

The show started and not ten minutes of the play I yawned. Blake looked at me and I mumbled, "I'm sleepy." How could I not? I just finished doing a science research paper and I haven't gotten much sleep in the last few days.

Blake just gave me a weak smile and pulled my head to rest on his shoulders. Then he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep. For 15 minutes only. I couldn't sleep because of the actors' poor voices echoing around the room and I can't take it so I just sat up straight.

"Look at that Romeo." Blake said pointing Romeo to me. When I looked up, my jaw literally fell. The actor of Romeo looks so anorexic and gay. Why would Stacey want to go to this boring play just for that kind of Romeo?

"I know right. That Romeo looks so gay and I don't know what've gotten to Stacey's mind." as Blake said that, Romeo said something and he made something so funny which made Blake and I laughing our heads off. People started looking in our direction and we covered our laughs with a cough but no one was fooled. We just looked at each other and trying to stifle our laughter.