It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 14

Tonight is the night. My first date with Blake according to our plan at the Last Supper Club. I spent the whole last night of thinking what to wear since we're going to a fine dining restaurant and now I ended up wearing a simple dress like this:

http://content.nordstrom.com/ImageGallery/store/product/Gigantic/14/_5677734.jpg

I just curled my hair at the ends and put some light make-up on. Well, I don't look bad and I looked pretty presentable if I'm gonna look at myself. Blake would pick me up at 7 and it's already 6:55 pm. Well I finished preparing just in time and if he came here late knowing that he just lives 50 steps away, oh, he's gonna be so dead. I went downstairs to wait for him and then the bell rang.

"Coming!" I called and then opened the door. "Hey, you're just in time..." I greeted him and smiled and then I think I caught my breath at what I saw. Blake was standing on our front porch looking oh-so-gorgeous in his red button-up shirt which fits him perfectly making people know that there are some toned muscles underneath it. And his hair, oh my God. It's sort of like the messy look but it suits him very well and makes him look so sexy. I didn't imagine in my life that I'm gonna look in awe at Blake because of his gorgeousness. As I was staring at him, he was staring at me too. Well, what can I say, there are really unexpected things that come to our life.

"Yo Syd, fascinated much?" Blake said as he smirked snapping me out of my thoughts. I didn't quite get what he said so I just looked at him dumbfounded. "Hahaha! I thought so. Don't worry you can stare and fantasize me the whole night but we gotta go now."

That one really brought me back to my senses. "Oh come on Blake, don't be so full of yourself. What makes you think that I was fantasizing you?" I hissed at him.

"Your malicious look." He simply said and smirked.

"Ugh! You're impossible." I said as I took my bag and went to his car leaving him behind.

Blake's POV

I was really nervous and excited at the same time with my date with Sydney tonight. I really don't know why I'm very choosy with the clothes that I would wear. I decided to wear the new shirt I bought 2 days ago and fixed my hair in a messy but sexy look. I know girls fall for that hahaha :D.

Anyways, I'm already outside her house and I could hear that she's already downstairs so I decided she's probably ready to go so I rang the bell.

She opened the door and said something which I didn't quite get because I think I caught my breath on my throat. She was standing there looking oh-so-beautiful wearing that white dress with light make-up which outshines her natural beauty. She let her hair fall back and curled it at the ends perfectly. She was really beautiful. She must've been fascinated by me too since she couldn't speak and was just staring at me too. I tried to snap myself from my trance and tried to cover myself by trying to annoy her to avoid the awkwardness. Well, she was annoyed and left me laughing at her front porch with her reaction as she strolled to the passenger seat of my car and I followed suit and drove to our destination. I have this premonition that this night would be very awesome.

Syd's POV

Blake could be very annoying but nevertheless, he's really fun to be with. Our drive to the restaurant was filled with laughs and fun conversations about anything and everything under the sun. I could say that we're really starting to be good friends now.

We arrived to our destination and as I was about to open the passenger door, he stopped me and went out for him to open the door for me. He also held the restaurant door open for me which I find that really gentleman of him.

Right now we're inside the fine dining restaurant which I haven't been of.

"Blake Collins." Blake said to the hostess and the hostess smiled flirtatiously at him but Blake just put an arm around my shoulder to show her that he's already "taken by me". The hostess then glared daggers at me and fulfilled her job by leading us to the reserved table. She left after telling us that our waiter will come afterwards.

"Wow, that hostess must hate me to death for doing nothing." I said as she left.

"Hahaha. Don't worry she's just jealous because I'm with you." Blake smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." And then my eyes became wide like golf as we both saw the reason why we're here.

"Don't look at them. Look at me. Act casual. Don't let them know we know that they're here." Blake said continuously as I followed what he said as Justin and Stacey sat ear-shot close to our table. We should act perfectly as a real couple and make our plan in pursuit. "Watch them closely later. I have a funny surprise for you." Blake said as he just smiled making me confused as to what he was saying.

The waiter came to us and gave the menu. We told him that we'll just call him when we're ready to order. Right now, Blake and I are using the menu book to hide our faces as we observe the two, Justin and Stacey, not after 5 minutes in the restaurant are making out already. Yeah, they're already making-out in this fine-dining restaurant after they sat on their seats. I really don't get what they are really doing here if they're just going to make-out here.

"Ugh! They're disgusting. Why did they come here if they're just going to make-out in the first place." I said as I hid my face behind the menu. Yeah, if you're going to picture it out, we really looked crazy that's why our waiter who was waiting for us to call him was giving us funny looks when he will take a glance at us, but whatever.

"Yeah. I was actually thinking the same thing. Oh hey, here she is! Watch closely. This is my funny surprise." Blake said as Justin stopped kissing Stacey because the waitress approached them.

The waitress, who was, I must say, smokin hot, was obviously flirting with him because it was obvious in her actions which makes Stacey very pissed since Justin was also flirting back. It was funny to see Stacey's pissed-off face. Hahaha! And, oh, hey! Go away people! I couldn't see it anymore! Argh! Some new customers blocked my view of Justin and the waitress' flirting moment and Stacey having smoke coming out of her ears and turning red because of anger. I couldn't miss any part of this funny scene so I pushed Blake aside so that I could take a better look at what's going on with the two, I mean three because plus the waitress over there.

"Hey! Move it!" Blake said as he pushed me back to my position whereas the new customers still won't take their seats and block my view.

"I can't see. The people are blocking my view." I said as I moved close to Blake to take a better look.

Okay, there, perfect view. The waitress left as Justin winked at her. Stacey then became hysterical and started shouting on how his boyfriend flirts with the 'ugly waitress' as she calls her. The waitress is not really ugly for she was fairly beautiful. She then passed our table and gave Blake the thumbs up sign. I looked at Blake to know what she meant by the thumbs up and he whispered, "I paid the waitress yesterday to flirt with Justin in front of Stacey because I know Justin couldn't help but to flirt back with hot girls no matter the circumstance is."

"Wow, you're a genius Blake!" I complimented him for the first time, "but why didn't you tell this to me?"

"I just want to surprise and give you a 'gift' in our 'first date'." he said, "but don't worry, next time, I'm going to tell you everything I'm planning. But today, it's a surprise so it's actually a secret first. So now that you know about, did you like my surprise?"

"A job well done." I said as we both high-fived.

We went back to observing the 'couple' which made us have our silent laughing fits. And then when Stacey smacked Justin's head and face, Blake and I just couldn't help it anymore and burst laughing so loud that we caught attention from the other customers and of course, Justin and Stacey's too. We immediately covered our faces with the menu and acted as if we don't know what's happening around us and became so mesmerized at looking at the pictures of the food in the menu which I'm not very familiar to.

Now we're dead. They already saw us! What are we supposed to do now? I took a peek from the menu and saw that Justin and Stacey are coming near us with confused expressions. Here goes nothing...