Tour

"So you came." He stood even closer to me.

"Looks like it." I shrugged him off taking another sip of my water.

"You don't drink. Why?" He questioned.

I felt my hands starting to get clammy, "is it that big of a deal?" How the hell did he even know what was in my cup.

He shook his head, "no. It is just interesting is all." While taking a sip out of his alcohol filled cup.

"I just don't like it." I sighed without looking at him.

I'm happy that he decided to change the topic, "want a tour of the place?"

I looked around at all of the guests, "sure." I smiled excitedly. I would love to see more of this amazing home.

We walked from room to room. I was in awe at every single one. He continued to talk even though I wasn't really paying attention to him.

I cut him off, "why does one person need this big of a place?"

He smiled slightly, "Always so blunt Miss James. It is useful when family come to visit."

"That makes sense." I slowly nodded my head understanding where he was coming from.

"So do you like it?" He spread his arms out with his glass in his right hand.

"Like it? I love it." My eyes widened with excitement.

He laughed showing his dimple. That was my favorite type of reaction of his. I'm guessing we are now standing in his huge ass bedroom.

I followed him to his dresser which he was starring intently at while pushing things aside on it, "you don't like it." I looked at him intently by narrowing my eyes.

"What?" He looked taken back.

"You don't like it. I mean, you like the money and what you do, but you don't like all of the attention. You wish you had space." I said quietly since I was standing right next to him now and I could be completely wrong. "A more private life." I clarified catching his attention.

"Kylie." He stared at me. "you don't know me."

"You're right I don't." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You can be very observant." He mentions.

I chuckled, "A person has to be."

He stepped even closer to me. "You know what Jason said was true."

"Which part?" I asked not breaking eye contact.

"That you're beautiful." He whispered looking down at me.

I felt my cheeks heat and found myself starring at his plump lips, "Wh-what are you doing?"

"I want to kiss you Kylie." He starred at my lips too.

Now we were only centimeters away, "we shouldn't." I whispered weakly.

I felt his hot alcohol smelling breath on my lips, "I really want to though. Right here, right now."

I didn't say anything. We just stared in silence. I couldn't kiss this man in front of me. We barely know each other. I couldn't take it anymore. I took the initiative and smashed my lips into his pink plump ones. After 5 seconds I pushed back and opened my eyes to stare at him. I saw lust in his eyes. "Again." He demanded.

I closed my eyes and kissed him again and then this time he pulled away. After having another stare down. "Again." I demanded back.

He then held the back of my neck and pushed me towards him as close as possible, and leaned me up against his tall dresser. My hands naturally went to his chest. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave in. Something about his tongue dancing with mine made me moan. Not long into our make out session, I heard him moan slightly too. I wonder if he is feeling what I am.

Eventually we both pulled away. "Kylie." He said while trying to catch his breath. I noticed that he says my name a lot. I don't mind him repeating it over and over though. It sounds so nice rolling off his tongue.

"Aiden." I said back also trying to catch my breath. "What did we just do."

"Shit." Is all he said.

"We shouldn't of.... B-but I wanted to." I stuttered.

"Don't regret that kiss. Please just don't regret it." He pleaded.

"I don't regret it." I reassured him.

He smiled, "what the hell are you doing to me Kylie? This is very unprofessional."

"I don't know." Is all I could manage to say. "We should probably go back downstairs. You have guests."

He nodded his head, "wait." He grabbed my neck again and kissed me one more time passionately and then smiled. "Now we can go."

I smiled ear to ear and walked back downstairs. I was flustered that's for sure. I made sure to be downstairs before Aiden and walked in the opposite direction of him.

"Finally I found you! I have been looking everywhere." Mila grabbed my arm and smiled.

"I was in the bathroom, sorry!" I smiled back even though I just lied to her.

"Ready to go home? I'm tired." She sighed chuckling.

"Let's go." I took her hand off of my arm and led the way.

Just as we were about to leave Aiden came over to say his goodbyes. "Leaving ladies?"

"I'm tired." Is all Mila said to him before giving him a hug. They had that type of close relationship. She's been working with him, since he started his company.

"Kylie." Is all he said before he also went in for a hug. It was intimate for being in public.

"Mr. Carter." I hugged him back.

He kept me in place for a second and whispered in my ear, "that can never happen again."

I released the hug and smiled while nodding my head towards him signaling that I agree.
Even though I didn't want to agree. I liked kissing him. I don't know why, but I did.

He walks us out with his hand discreetly on my lower back. "Bye mr. Carter" I said again.

He just smiled with his cute dimple and gave us a head nod.