Chapter One

*Camila's P.O.V.*

I couldn't dream of a life better than this. Singing and dancing for our wonderful harmonizers and doing it with my favorite girls. I love all of them really but is it bad that I love the green eyed girl more than I should? Ugh. Yes I know it is bad, awful even but I can't help it she's absolutely stunning, the way her hair flows so carelessly and the way she doesn't even try yet she looks like a goddess. I thought I was straight and I mean still like men even if they can be really annoying and stupid, but this girl has that straight bending power you know? She'll just look at you and you'll feel as if you're swimming in the sea of the abyss and I've never had that with anyone. What I made people believe is that I really loved my ex boyfriend, Austin, but to be honest I was infatuated with him but the feelings I have for this green eyed beauty is beyond anything I've ever felt in this world, not even the sight of a pizza or banana in the times I'm longing for food can be this good. I'm in deep hole of the "you're screwed" hole but is it bad that it's actually okay? Dios Mio, why did I have to like this girl.
"Yo! Mila! Milaaa! Hello? Earth to Karla?" Dinah said waving her hands in front of me.

"Ugh don't call me Karla, Dinah Jane."
I hissed at her.

" Well I actually wouldn't have but you spaced out for a good 10 minutes there Mils but good to have you back on earth Mila." She chuckled.

Damn. I didn't even realize that I spaced out again, just by thinking about her.

"Okay hell no stay with me gurl stop spacing out. Who are you even thinking about Mila?" She asked.

"You know who I'm thinking about Cheechee." I said while I felt the heat on my cheeks.

"Right right, well I shouldn't have asked she's all you think about anyways." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Aww is my cheechee jealous? Y wittle cheechee is jealous" I said cooing at her and poking her cheeks.
She pouted. I started attacking her face with kisses.

"Ewwww Mila! I know I'm cute but gurl keep your hands to yourself plus save it for you know who." She said winking at me.

I just sat there and stopped laughing and I was flustered out of embarrassment.

"You suck China!" I said pouting.

" Aww whatever Chanco you know you love me, anyways come cuddle!" She said while holding her hands out.
I leaned in and cuddled up next to her, Dinah does give great hugs she's like a big teddy bear.
I saw Lauren in the corner of my eyes since well I always look for her anyways plus it's hard not to find her due to the fact that we are in the same freaking bus. She looked as if she was about to kill someone. She glared at us so hard and I didn't even know why but I saw a hint of jealousy in her eyes. Is it jealousy or is she just annoyed of how noisy Dinah and I were? I didn't pay attention to it and just looked away and tried sleeping.