Chapter 30

Important question at the end!!  I need answers fam!

*Camila's P. O. V. *

"Ash!!" I screamed as I came running to her the girl who gave me comfort when I was at my worst.

"Sup Mimi? We literally saw each other a few days ago. " She said wrapping her hands around me.

"Well can you blame me?  I miss my bitch!" I said hugging her tighter.

"Wow you guys seem like you've known each other since child birth." Dinah said with an amused face.

"Sup Dawg! I'm Dinah Jane" She said opening her arms gesturing Ash to hug her which Ash obliged.

"And I'm Normani but you can call me Mani. " Mani said waving at Ashlee.

"Hey I'm Ally!" Ally said as she waved as well.

When it was my green eyed girl's turn to say hi I can sense the jealousy radiating from her and with that being said she didn't even say hi she just said her name and walked out.

"Well I'm Ashlee Juno. This little one here texted me that you needed a guitarist so I'm here. " She said with a smile.

"YES!  Now that you're part of our tour you can teach me how to get better at playing the guitar. " I squeal with excitement.

"So that's Lauren. Great catch Mi." Ash whispered to me.

"I know idiot. " I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Anyways I'll lead you to your room. " I said as I took her hand and lead her away.

"Nice meeting you guys! " She screamed as she tried to catch up with me.

"Mi I feel like your ex will kill me any moment now. " She said as we reached her room.

"She's a jealous one so it's nothing new but god I miss her." I said as I flopped down to her bed.

"Well dumbass why not try and talk to her? So you don't just assume shit. " She said throwing a pillow at my face.

"Bitch that hurt!  And I will but I don't know how." I said staring as the ceiling.

"You'll get there Mi just do it before you lose her. " She said.

Which I just hummed to.

She's right. What if I was wrong? What if Lauren was saying the truth? What if my jealousy just got the best of me? What if she finds someone else? Fuck I can't even imagine my life without her.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a guitar being played which made me stand up.

"Hey how about we have a duet or something? " I said.

"Sure get your own guitar tho. " She said.

"Of course I will dumbass. " I said throwing a pillow at her.

With that I know she'll be mad so I made a run for it.

"Bitch! " She said standing up.

"Love you Ash!!" I screamed as I ran to my own room.

I quickly grabbed my guitar and grab all my thing until there was a knock on my door.

I opened just to reveal the love of my life.

"Camz Can we talk? " She said looking at me. I noticed how her face was red especially her eyes as she's been crying. I wanted to give in but I remembered how I saw him with her and that she lied to me.

"I'm sorry Laur. We will just.. Not now. " I said as I walked pass her until she grabbed my hand.

"I miss you Camz. I fucking miss you and I love you so much. I didn't cheat on you. " She said.

"I know Laur but the thing is you still lied. I just.. I need time okay? " I said.

"I miss you too and I love you so fucking much I just need time to trust you again. " I said as I walked pass her which I successfully did this time.

I walked to Ash's room as i felt the tears falling down.

"Hey hey Mi what's wrong? " She said running towards me.

I explained to her what just happened.

"You should have talked to her Mi since both of you are in so much pain. " She said rubbing my back.

"I will soon. Just not now that I can still feel the anger and I don't want to say things to her that'll hurt us both. " I said.

"Okay okay just let it all out Mimi. " She said as I felt the tears just pouring all out.

I fucking miss you Lauren Michelle.

Few hours later.

"You good? " Ash said as the crying subsidies.

"Yeah wanna continue with our duet? " I said.

"Only if you are. " She said.

After filming and posting their mashup.

*Lauren's P. O. V. *

I've been crying for hours now and I was cut off when my phone decided to ring.

"Hello? " I said.

"Hey Laur. " Lucy said.

"Hey Lu. What's up? " I said.

"I heard the news. How you holding up? " She said.

"Not well of course but I'm holding on. " I said.

"I'll go to you one of these day yeah? " She said.

"That'll be lovely Lu thanks. " I said.

"Okay I'll see you soon Laur. Love you. " She said as she hung up on me.

Which left me again with my thoughts about Camila. I fucking miss her so much. Is it possible to miss a person this bad? As if my world is just crumbling down. And this Ashlee girl decided to show up. She better not steal my girl or I swear I will lose it. But she did say she still loves me so.

I'm gonna win you back Camz.

A. N.

What's up lovelies? How are y'all doing? I'm doing great but dying from school works and stress but whatever. Also have you seen Camila's Video of her dancing to Work by Riri?  Fuck I'm dead. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this if not then there's always a next chapter. Also I wanted to write another story. Camila/You or another Camren Fanfic but this time using TMG's MV as inspiration?