Chapter 43

*Camila's P.O.V.*

As the sun shines through the window literally banishing my sleep with its light. I really hate mornings. My initial reaction was to check my phone to see if I got messages. To find out I did, it brought a smile to my face.

Baby 💕: Good morning princess! Get up you have a whole day ahead of you. I love you and I miss you. Call me later 💞

Awww my cute witte baby. Having Lauren away for me is the worst thing in the world. I mean, even if we talk, face time and everything else, I just hate how I need to be away from her. Stupid management. It's a good thing it's my birthday three days from now meaning it's Lauren's flight today!

Me: Good morning babe 💋when do you arrive here by the way so I can pick you up?

Baby 💕: About that, I better call...

...Baby💕 calling...

"Hey." She rasped out, her voice huskier than usual.

"Hey baby what's wrong? " I said. I hope it's not what I think it is.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. I seriously tried everything so that I can go, but management wouldn't let me.. " The minute she said that sentence, I knew what she was talking about. There was a long silence between us. I felt my whole happiness breaking in front of my eyes. Before I knew it water started to dampen my shirt making it cling on my chest.

"Camz? You still there? " She said, the worry evident in her voice.

I cleared my throat whilst wiping the tears falling down my face.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll just miss you and do miss you that's all. " I said in a monotone, in an attempt to hide the sadness in my voice.

"I'm really, really sorry Camz. I've tried my best. Still, they wouldn't let me go I'm really sorry. " She said guilt laced in her voice.

"It's fine babe. It's not your fault. I'll be fine. I'll miss you, and it'll be less fun without you here but I'll be okay. " I said, trying to shrug off the pain that's hitting my chest right now.

"I'm really sorry baby. I love you so much. I'll just see you next break we have. I have to go now Camzi. I love you and I'll talk to you later. " Lauren said as voices started calling out for her.

"Okay, I'll text you later." I said in a monotone.

"I love you Camila. " She said making it hard to feel be mad at her.

"Love you too. " I said coldly immediately cutting the call.

The minute I dropped the call tears started to wash over my face. My T-shirt getting drenched in  tears. I can't believe this, you know? I was so looking forward to spending a week with my girlfriend for my birthday. This was the one thing that I was looking forward to but I guess the world does hate me.

*Lauren's P. O. V. *

"Lauren freaking Jauregui hurry your ass up the plane is about to leave! " Normani said whilst being on the phone with my girlfriend then giving her an annoyed look.

"Come on, you don't want to keep your girl waiting now do you? Come on!!! " She said loudly.

"Mani, shut up! I'm on the phone with her! " I said above whisper.

"Okay geez grumpy pants just finish it up. " She said throwing her hands up in defense as I gave her a slight nod continuing my conversation with Camila.

"I'm really sorry baby. I love you so much. I'll just see you next break we have. I have to go now Camzi. I love you and I'll talk to you later. " I said, trying my best to sound sad.