Chapter 15

*Lauren's P.O.V.*

"Okay! Wake up Wake up sleepy heads!" I heard Ally shout which woke me up almost instantly.

"Jeez Als it's our day off today why do we have to wake up?" I said rubbing my eyes and making my way to the kitchen where they all are.

"Well we're going to the Carnival today, Laur that's why so get ready we'll be there in 30." Ally said clapping her hands together.

Few moments later

"Okay guys we're here!" I heard Ally shout and I made my way to the lounge.

While we were walking on our way to the carnival I noticed Camila on her phone. I'd be guessing and say she's talking to Shawn. I have nothing against Shawn really he's a great guy and all but him being with Camila is what I have against on. As much as I want to say if he makes Camila happy I'll be happy that would be a complete lie right there. I mean I'll fight for Camila and I won't let him or anyone for that matter get in the way.

"Okay guys buddy up!" Ally said cutting me from my thoughts.

"I call being with Mani!" Dinah said.

"And I'll be with Big Rob so Lauren and Camila you're buddies." Ally said.

"Great plan guys" I heard Camila mumble to herself and gave them a death glare.

"It's okay if you don't want to I'll just keep my distance. " I said giving her a warm smile.

"That would be nice, thanks." Camila said with her head focused on her phone.

Well there goes the thought of I'll have fun today.

*Camila's P.O.V.*

C: Seriously guys this is your plan?

D: Yes now go deal with it.

C: I don't know what to say Dinah and I think I just scared her off.

D: What did you do now?

C: She offered to keep her distance... and I said that would be great.

D: Karla are you stupid!?

C: Yes apparently Dinah!

D: Ugh Fineeee just make a way!

As much as I tried I couldn't I was too shy and scared that she won't reciprocate so I ended up doing nothing. The girls have been ignoring us too so we literally just walk around and play some games.

"Come on guys let's go to the Ferris wheel! " Mani said.

"Ohhh no no no I won't go I'll just stay here." Lauren said shaking her head and walking backwards.

"Please Lauren!!" The girls begged and made their best puppy eyes at Lauren.

"Camila! Tell your girl that she should come too!" Dinah screamed. This girl has no filter.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Lauren who was now blushing. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"I'll hold your hand Laur, don't worry. " I shot her a warm smile.

"Okay fine I'll go but just because Camila will hold me." She said but mumbling the last part which I wasn't supposed to hear.

"Yay! Great job Camila." Dinah patted me and ran towards the Ferris wheel.

"I always will babe." I whispered in Lauren's ear seductively and I watched how she turned red again and I giggled because of the sight.

"Not funny Camz" She pushed me.