Chapter 33

*Ashlee's P. O. V. *

It's been fucking weeks and Mimi hasn't made a move to mend things with Lauren. Although the girl has the audacity to fucking complain about it while she's not even trying 😒

 Although the girl has the audacity to fucking complain about it while she's not even trying 😒

So I decided to hit up Dinah and plotted out this Camren makeup.

Let's hope all goes well.

*Camila's P. O. V.*

It was 6 am in the morning and all I can think about was my green eyed girl. God, I fucking miss her. I miss her touch. Her lips. Her smile. Her voice. I miss everything about her. I want to fix things with her I really do but my anxiety is taking over me. What if she doesn't want me back? What if I get hurt again? What if she'll see me the way I see myself? Ugh. Fucking hate anxiety ( A.N. : I really fucking do guys lol)

I was casually drinking my tea when someone knocked on my door. Harshly. 

I didn't even bother asking who it was I just opened it because I had a person in mind and as luck may have it my fucking guess was right.

"Dinah, what do you want? it's too early for this." I said closing the door behind me following her.

"Well, grumpy face good morning to you too. I came her this early because you need to dress up because we need to go to Ashlee's house today because she invited us." She said clapping her hands startling me which made my tea spill on my legs.

"fuck" I hissed.

"Okay just let me finish this and well go since I know it's useless to fight with you." I said drinking up my tea.

"Okay great." She said with her attention on her beeping phone.

... Time Skip 

We arrived at Ash's house. I must say the house seems neat and pretty.

"Hey, Mimi what's up? Hey DJ" Ash said as she opened up the door.

"Hey, what's up? Ash, I love your house." I said looking around.

"Thanks. You guys should sit in the living room." She said pointing to the way to her living room.

"Yo Dinah when is the other girls coming?" Ash said shouting from the kitchen.

"They'll be here in a few girl." Dinah said looking from her phone.

My eyes widened. Shit the other girls will be here. LAUREN will be here. Oh shit shit shit my cool is all lost.

"W-Will Lauren be there?" I asked Dinah.

"Yeah, she will chancho so get ready." She said with a smirk. Fuck so it's a setup.

I just sighed because I knew I was fucked and just went to the kitchen where Ash was.