Chapter 32

Check the Author's Note guys!!
Short Chapter.

*Ashlee's P. O. V. *

Camila and Lauren better fucking make up. This is taking too long. I'll admit I'm a camren shipper and as one it's only fair that I help my ship sail. I have to cook something up to fix this two.

I was at the rooftop drinking my coffee at peace when I heard the door open.

"Lauren? " I said looking at the green eyed girl.

"Hey what are you doing here? " She said wrapping herself in her blanket.

"Just enjoying the sunrise. " I said taking a sip from my coffee.

"Mind if I join you? " She said walking over to where I was standing.

"Not at all. " I said with a smile.

After awhile of silence.

"How is she? " She said.

"I'm assuming we're talking about Camila and well she's okay. She misses you a lot but the girl has a very good way of dismissing it. " I said.

"I miss her too... I'm glad you make her happy though. At least if I can't make her happy s-someone else w-will. " She said as her voice cracked.

"No one can make her happy as you do Lauren. I've seen the way she talks about you and even by the mere thought of you that girl looks like she's about to vomit rainbows. " I said which she chuckled at.

"Really? " She said as she wiped her tears away.

"Hell yes. You should talk to her." I said.

"I've tried and tried but she doesn't want to." She said throwing her hands in annoyance.

"Well you know how stubborn your girlfriend can be. " I said.

"You got that one right. Although for the mean time please take care of my baby." She said as she placed a hand over my shoulder.

"It goes without saying Lauren. " I said as I turned back to give her a smile.

As the lights in the streets turned off the sun began to rise and the sky began to light up.

"It's so beautiful. " I said.

"It's nothing like her. " She said.

I smiled at her comment. Well can you blame me I'm a shipper and I just witnessed first hand Lauren Michelle reminiscing about Camila.

I seriously need to help my ship get back on track.

---------
A. N.

Bonus Chapter for this week!!  Hey loves!  How's it going? I hope y'all liked this chapter. Since this book might be ending soon what do y'all want me to write next?  Another Camren Fanfic or Camila/You? Leave some suggestions down the comment section lovelies!