Chapter 13

*Camila's P.O.V.*

The next day I woke up and I don't know why but my dream about Lauren made everything feel happier than the day before, because at least even if it was just in my dreams I still had the chance to be with her. I headed to the bathroom and washed my face, feeling a lot better this time around.

"Hey Mila, someone woke up at the right side of the bed today." Ally smirked at me.

"I actually did Als, where's everyone?" I asked looking around for the 3/5 of us.

"They went to Starbucks and I wanted to go to waffle house so I stayed behind until you wake up, so want to come?" She smiled.

"Aww thanks Ally and yeah sure let's go." I gave her a warm smile.

We made our way to the Waffle House and thankful no one noticed us that much. I was on my way to Ally when I felt a human holding my sides and scared the living daylights out of me.

"AAAHHHH!" The person said.

"Oh my fu-- I looked at who it was -- oh my god Shawn you scared the living hell out of me." I said holding my chest to show how scared I was.

"Oh my -- He started laughing and so did Ally -- you should have seen you face Mila, it was price less." I glared at both of them and took a sit.

"So what's up guys! I was near by when I saw your tour bus and knowing y'all you might be here so I guessed. " He smiled with excitement.

"Well yeah we have a show today here actually. " I said after eating a bite out of my waffles.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes really, you want to come? I can put you in my guest list." I asked.

"Sure Mila that'd be great it's been awhile since I've seen all of you." He said.

"Sure I'll arrange it right away." I smiled at him while still eating.

After eating Ally, Shawn and I was catching up with everything that's been going on with us but I left the part where I'm currently having troubles with Lauren. Our conversation continued until we heard the door of the restaurant open revealing the 3/5 of Fifth Harmony. I avoided eye contact with Lauren and just continued my conversation with Shawn. When they finally went to our table they all hugged each other.

"SHAWNIEEE BOII!" Dinah and Mani screamed and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Hey guys, I missed you." He said hugging them all back.

Lauren just nodded and gave him a smile.

"Whatcha doing here?" Dinah asked.

"I saw your tour bus near by, and I thought maybe y'all are here considering Ally would want to go here so that's why." He said smiling.

"Ohhh well it's really great to see you Shawn but we went here to call these two because Big Rob said we have to go." Mani said.

"Oh yeah sure, I'll see you guys later?" Giving them one last hugs.

"Later?" Lauren's eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, Camila here told me y'all have a show later." He said.

" And I invited him." I said and still avoided eye contact with the green eyed girl.

"Oh" She said.

"We'll see you later guys, and just text me Mila!" He said running to his car.

We waved at him and went to our bus. While walking I had the urge to look at the green eyed girl, and I did, just to find her look at the floor with sadness and jealousy in her eyes. I saw how her jaw tightened and her hands clench. Was she jealous of Shawn and I?

I shook it of and just went to my phone and looked for Shawn's number.

C: Shawniee boy *insert random address* here's the address of the venue, SEE YOU LATER!

S: Okay thanks Mila and get ready for a jamming session!!

C: Sure thang.

After texting him I went on tumblr, just to find Lauren reblogging jealous and hurt posts. It causes me pain to see her like this but I know when I talk to her now I might just blow up in her face and say things I don't want to say. I just avoided it and went to the front lounge.

"Yo China can I borrow your phone?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, it's in my bunk and just use it there cause it's charging. " She said focusing on her movie marathon with Mani.

I walked to her bunk and started using her phone, I was going through her gallery because well Dinah doesn't mind if I do anyways. While I was scrolling through it, I noticed a video that caught my eye, it was Lauren in front of my bunk. My eyes widened and I was curious so I tapped it and began watching it.

"I miss you Lauren." I said in my sleep.

My eyes widened at that sudden sleep talk but I calmed down when I saw her have a smile plastered on her face.

" I miss you too Camz, I love you." She said leaning in to kiss my forehead.

This time I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach and my heart racing so fast.

" I love you too Lauren." I spoke again.

It took her a while to reply and finally said.

"I'll do everything to get you back Camila, I promise you that. I love you so much to give up." She said and kissed my cheek and went to her bunk.

With that the video ended and I was stuck there with butterflies in my stomach.

I went outside of my bunk, just to see Lauren talking to someone on her phone. I overheared her saying "I love you" to the girl on the phone.

"Yes Keana I will I will, Goodbye boo." She said.

With that I felt my eyes swelling and tears started to fall.

"Did you really mean it Lauren.." I asked myself.

*Skip to the concert part*

"Hey girls! You did great!" Shawn said.

"Aww thank you Shawn, now let me get changed and we'll start with that jamming session you wanted." I said

"Hmmm kay kay." He said.

After changing I went outside and saw Shawn already ready and playing his guitar.

"Shall we start?" He asked and gave me a warm smile.

"We shall." I said returning a warm smile.

The girls saw us and told us they were off but I saw the green eyed girl burning with jealousy and sadness in her eyes that she's close to crying, I wanted to just hug her but I remembered what I witnessed earlier this day and I just shook it off.

-------
A.N.

Hey guys!! Things will get more heated the next few chapters and I hope y'all are enjoying it. Ily and have a nice day beautiful people 😙💖

Follow me on twitter @kimlanobs 💕