Chapter 37

A.N. 

Guess who's not dead???? I AM (I'm dead on the inside but whatever)

*Camila's P.O.V.*

It's been almost 2 weeks since our break and honestly, I'm glad that I'm finally reunited with my family you know? Seeing my sister and my parent I couldn't ask for more except I would... I miss my green eyed beauty I mean we facetime and text or call every day but it's just different not being around her. She visits me sometimes but I encourage her not to, not because I don't want to see her more of I want her spending time with her family as well. I was on my phone when I heard a knock on my door.

I didn't even bother to ask who it was because maybe it's just Sofi so I immediately opened it to find that it wasn't Sofi it was my girlfriend.

"Baby, you're here!" I said as I jumped on her burying my face in the crook of her neck and with her reflexes immediately supporting me.

"Hey, baby." She whispers in my ears.

"What are you doing here?" I said untangling myself from her.

"Nothing I just missed my baby girl." She said walking toward my bed pulling me by my hands.

"So how was your day?" She asks as she laid down on my bed.

"Everything is going better now that you're here." I said instantly cuddling with her.

"Really?" She says as I started to draw patterns on her skin.

"Mhmm, I was just thinking about you actually." I said as I looked up to her face that was completely flustered.

I saw this as an opportunity to tease her so I immediately untangled myself from hers and straddled her as I intertwined our hands.

"It went something like this." I whispered in her ear seductively. I went to kiss her jawline down to her neck as she moaned. I had a smirk plastered on my face when I saw the pleasure my girl was having. I quickly captured her lips starting slow and soon enough it grew much heated and had a full blown make out session. We were annoyingly interrupted by her fucking phone.

"Ugghh! Every fucking time!!" She groaned as I lifted myself off of her to let her reach her phone.

"Hello Lucy this better be important what do you want?" She said her face showing so much annoyance so I decided to tease her more I began leaving open kisses on her neck as I slid my hand under her shirt feeling her abs.

"Cami stop it I'm trying to talk on the phone." She hissed but I completely didn't listen

"Yes, Lucy you were fucking interrupting us earlier so get on with it!" She said which made her hotter than ever.

"Okay, okay fine I'll see you tomorrow." She said hanging up her phone.

"What'd she want?" I said.

"Nothing just reminded me of the wedding we'll attend tomorrow." She said as I gave her a small nod.

"Now you little tease have to be punished for what you did to me." She said this time straddling me.

"I'm going to tease the hell out of you baby girl." She whispered in my ear seductively.

....Time Skip...

Two days after Lauren visiting me I was abruptly bombarded by pictures of Lucy and Lauren kissing...

the minute I saw the picture I felt this whole weight just dropping on me and crushing every bit of me. she fucking cheated on me.. with lucy whom I thought was my friend...

That night all I could do was sit in my room and just cry myself to sleep and the day after that and the day after that. I hardly went online because it was too painful for me. Lauren has been calling me up telling me she needs to explain and everything and she has called a ton but I never answered. I was cut off when my door creaked open.

"Kaki?" My sister said.

"Are you okay?" She said with concern written all over her face.

"Yes, I am Sof." I said trying to smile it off.

"Then why have I been hearing you cry every day?" She said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I'm just going through some tough time you know?" I told her.

"Is it because of Lauren and the picture of her kissing another girl?" She said.

"How did you know that?" I said.

"Mom and dad were talking about it so I overheard." She said.

"Will you be okay kaki?" She added.

"Of course Sof. just not now Kaki needs some time okay?" I said

"Can I give you a hug?" She said.

"Of course come here" I said waving her to come near me. Soon enough I was engulfed in the small arms of my sister.

"Feel better kaki." She said as she made her way through the door.

"You know Lauren really love you I can see it but if she did cheat on you then she doesn't deserve you kaki." She said before exiting the door and leaving me in awe. when the fuck did my sister learn to give me advice.

A.N.

Hey, guys! I am back with a new chapter it's kinda short but hey they'll be shit going down soon just to warn you. I'm sorry I've been so fucking busy and I'm not even kidding exams just finished and I is currently drowning in projects but yeah I'll try so bad to update more but yeah I'm really sorry!