Chapter 5

*Camila's P.O.V.*

I woke up hearing soft breathing of the beautiful girl that was holding me. I felt the sun hit my face and hers. God she looked like an angel and all I could do was stare at her. Describing how beautiful she is, is impossible because there's no more words or none that exist that can make anyone see how beautiful she is. She wasn't just beautiful on the outside but she was definitely more beautiful in the inside. Lauren had one of the most brilliant minds I have ever had the pleasure of listening to and knowing. I remember how passionate she can be with the things that mattered to her, seeing how she wanted to be like the super hero of everyone and just give them peace and love. She is incredible, I don't know how she can be passionate, sweet, cute and be all bossy, sassy and protective all at the same time.

"Hey Camz want to buy ice cream?" She asked with pleading eyes.

"Ugh as much as I would love to, you know I'm too lazy today Lauren." I said trying to resist the temptation this green eyed beauty was offering.

"Please Camz, I'll pay for you, please come with me pretty please babe." She said doing her famous puppy dog face.

Damn it! this girl knows it's my weakness that fucking face ugh!

"I know baby that's why I did it, so please camz?" She winked and smirked.

My eyes widened at my sudden thinking out loud, damn that's embarrassing and she's playing dirty with all of this name calling and puppy eyes, she knows me all too well.

"Fine. Fine. Just because you'll pay for me." I said standing up and rolling my eyes at her.

She held out her hand and I laughed at how sweet and silly she was. She joined me and started laughing. I gladly accepted her hand and we walked hand in hand to the Ice cream store down the block.

We went inside the store she ordered a simple vanilla ice cream while she got me a banana flavored one. It was perfect but then a guy approached me, I watched how tensed Lauren was and I saw a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

"Hey cutie, My name's Mason want to go with me and hang out?" He asked with a cocky smile.

I was about to answer but I felt an arm wrap on my waist in a protective type of way, possessive even. As I noticed whose arms it was I grinned and felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Sorry buddy, but that would be a no she came here with me she's leaving with me, so back off." She scoffed.

" Why don't you let the beautiful lady here answer, who are you her spokes person?" He fired back.

"I have you to know that--"

I put a hand on her shoulders to stop her from getting close to punching the guy and I gave her a pleading smile. She stopped because of that gesture and just smiled at me with so much love that can be seen through her eyes, love that will forever be just for a friend.

I cleared my throat breaking our eye contact.

" I'm sorry buddy but I'm not interested so I suggest you listen to what my girl here told you." I said with a fake smile.

He just scoffed and mumbled a whatever and just left us.

"You know sometimes I don't know if you're jealous or just really possessive. " I said chuckling at her actions.

She blushed, she was almost red as a tomato.

"I'm s-sorry camz I didn't mean to be like that, I just hate how guys treat you like a property plus he looks like a fuck boy so I had to." She said trying to defend her actions.