Chapter 20

*Camila's P.O.V.*

Date Day

I've been getting ready for this day but why does it seem like I didn't? God, Lauren makes me crazy and these past few days with her has been so great but somehow I'm scared.

"Hey baby quit staring. " Her husky voice cut me off of my thoughts.

"Oh uhmm s-sorry." I mumbled.

"You okay Camz?" She looks at me as she caressed my cheek.

"Yeah I am why'd you ask?" I rubbed her arm.

"Because you stutter when something's wrong Camz, so what's wrong?" She asked with worry written all over her face.

"I'm just thinking.. What if I screw this up, Laur? What if I screw our date up?" I confessed.

"Baby don't worry okay? I trust you and you wouldn't screw this up, and with our date, we can stay in and I'd still think that's the best date I've ever been on as long as I'm with you everything is perfect." She said lifting my chin with her finger.

"God, I just don't wanna screw this up and lose you, Laur." I said.

"You wouldn't. I trust you okay?" She said giving me a smile.

I softly nod agreeing with her even if I still am worried.

"Stop worrying baby. Just come here and give me my kiss." She said as she pulled me closer.

I smirked and our lips are almost touching but I moved it and kissed her cheek instead. I know she'll get annoyed so I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Get ready our date will start in a few hours." I shouted.

"Such a fucking tease! You still owe me a kiss Karla!" She shouted.

I giggled and just headed to the shower.

They say the shower is the place to think isn't it?

I'm scared to mess this up. If I messed this up I'll lose Lauren and I don't know if I can recover from that. I really really like Lauren but what if I'm not good enough for her? What if she doesn't want me as much as I want her? What if she'll be just like Austin? God, what am I saying.. I shouldn't even gk there Lauren is far better than Austin and I know that, but just what if she realizes I'm just another girl she can get and dump me when she's done..

I made my way out of the shower and drying myself off.

I looked at the mirror and said to myself.

"I hope I don't screw this up and I hope Lauren won't be like him." I said.

I made my way out of the bathroom and searched for clothes to wear and started getting ready. As I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking of these what if's. I don't want to get hurt because the last time that I did, it hurts a lot and that was just an infatuation with a boy but this.. this is more than I've ever felt for anyone before. Lauren had the capacity to break me so hard that I don't think I'll ever fix myself. She had me wrapped around her fingers and as whipped as that may sound it's true. The heart break that she can cause me terrifies the shit out of me.

I was done getting ready. I closed my eyes for a moment and took in a sharp breath, that's when I felt a pair of arms on my waist as her breath hit my neck.

"Hey baby, you okay?" She asked as she left kisses on my neck.

I bit my lip because god I'm so turned on by her right now.

"Mhmm I'm good. You're turn to get ready." I said as she turned me around to face her. My hands were on her chest, I felt her heart beat in the palm of my hands.