Chapter 16

*Camila's P.O.V.*

It hurts so freaking much. We we're having a moment you know but then Keana ruined it by calling and what's worse is she said I love you to her and jealousy just got the hold of me.

I'm currently in Shawn's studio session and I'm just waiting for him to get his recordings done, all I need right now is a friend.

I was cut off my thoughts when I heard the music stopped and Shawn was on his way out.

"That was great Shawn." I said giving him a smile.

"You so weren't listening Mila so don't even but thanks anyways buuuuut what's wrong? what happened?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing.. I just wanted to take some time off." I said trying to hide the fact that I'm so not okay.

"Don't start with me Camilla." He said trying to annoy me which I giggled at.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Seriously?  Camila your eyes are puffy and you are here in the middle of my session at the end of the day." He said crossing his arms infront of his chest while raising his eyebrows.

"Fine I'll tell you the story, let's grab some coffee first. " I said picking up my bag.

"That's more like it-- he grinned -- come on." He said.

He said goodbye to his crew members and we headed for the Starbucks down the block.

"Sooo what happened?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later. " I said.

"Ugh! So much waiting." He rolled his eyes.

I just laughed at him and went through my phone again when I saw Lauren's tweet.

@LaurenJauregui : I love you. Please come back.

Ugh she's talking about Keana again..  Damn it.. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I held it because I don't want to explain to Shawn why I'm crying.

We ordered through the drive thru and quickly headed for his apartment.

We dropped our things.

"Home sweet home! Make yourself at home Mils." Shawn said and handed me my drink.

"Sooooo care to tell me what happened? " He said taking a seat next to me.

"Have you ever fallen in love with a person that it hurts to see them love someone else?" I asked him thinking about Lauren and Keana.

"Yes, of course I have, but the sad part is you can't really do anything to ease the pain" He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Why have you been experiencing this recently?" He asked looking to me.

"Actually I have and it was literally a few hours ago.." I trailed off due to the memories rushing back in.

"Who's the girl or guy that Lauren loves?" He asked and took a sip of his coffee.

"W-wait what? H-h-how did-- " I said in disbelief but I didn't get to finish my sentence when Shawn cutted me off.

"Oh my lord! I'm not blind Mila plus I've seen the way you look at her as if she's the only one that mattered most to you." He smirked.

"Am I really that obvious? " I shook my head and giggled to my obvious actions.

"You actually are, Camila you're not as subtle as you think you are." He laughed which made me roll my eyes at him.

"But anyways besides the point, who's she in love with that isn't you?" He asked.

"Well it's her long time friend, Keana." I said frowning at the fact that Keana has more advantage than me.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Well if hanging out with Keana and constantly talking to her and might I add to the point where Lauren didn't talk to me for weeks and exchanging I love you's doesn't scream I love her more than you then I don't know what does." I said irritated by the thoughts of Lauren loving Keana more than me.

"Mila you do realize that maybe Lauren has a different reason why she didn't talk to you for weeks and that she's just catching up with her and they're longtime friends so that's why Lauren said those I love you's." He said looking at me.

"Yeah I know that." I mumbled.

"Well why'd you jump to conclusions then? " He said.

"I don't know.. maybe because my jealousy got the hold of me." I said feeling sorry for the way I've been thinking lately.

"You did, big time." He crossed his arms again.

"Why are you on her side?" I said pouting.

"I'm not, Mila. I'm not on anyone's side but I've seen the way Lauren looks at you, and trust me she looks at you with the same love you look at her. She looks at you as if you're a piece of art Camila, like in any moment someone will steal you so she's savoring every moment she has to stare at you. Plus I've seen some Camren edits and boy does it make your stares and love for each other so visible. " He said and every word cutting through me making me think of Lauren. Does she really feel the same?

But I laughed at Shawn remembering how he said he watched Camren Videos.

"Dude, Are you a Camren Shipper?" I smirked at him.

"Actually I am, Big time so I'm helping my ship sail! So fix this up Karla!" He  said shaking me.

"Jeez I will I will but just give me a few days to think okay sailor? " I said laughing at how dorky he was.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted and I laughed at him which caused us both to laugh so hard that our stomach started to ache.

"Who's the dork now?" I shoved his shoulders.

"Still you Mils." He continued laughing and I pouted.

"That pout only works on Lauren so don't try it on me." He said standing up and throwing his now empty drink.

"Ugh okay whatever but thanks for the talk Shawnie Boy I appreciate it a lot." I said smiling at him.

"No problem Mils I'll do anything to get mah ship sailing boo. " He said winking at me.

"You know where the guest room, I'll head to sleep now Mils, Goodnight. " He said walking towards his room and waving him off.

"Yeah yeah thanks Shawn Goodnight!" I just finished my drink and stared off at the city lights that can be seen from his apartment.

I wish I'm not too late if Lauren does feel the same way.

-----------
A.N.

Hey guys what's up?
Y'all are beautiful people! I love y'all have a nice day 💕😌