Chapter 34

*Lauren's P. O. V. *

Earlier that day before camren made up...

"Ally I thought we'll go to Ash's house why are we in the supermarket? " I whined.

"Because we're waiting for them here because we'll buy food together. " Ally said turning back to her phone.

I groaned and just went through my phone.

A few minutes later FINALLY Ash is here with Dinah.

"Can we go now? " I said.

"Yes you impatient ass. " Mani said.

"Wait shit! I think I forgot to lock my house. " Ashlee said.

"Lauren come with me! " She said pulling me leaving me no choice but to get dragged to her car.

..time skip..

"Lauren will you be a sport and check it please? " Ashlee said.

"Really Ash? " I said giving her a glare while she did her best to give me her best puppy eyes.

I groaned as I went to her house.

I heard a guitar playing inside so I decided to went in because you know someone might have snucked in or something.

As I went up the stairs and went to the source of the sound I heard a familiar voice singing. Camila?

I stood there watching her feel the whole song enjoying every moment of it.

Camila

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies  

I couldn't stop myself from singing and that's when she knew my presence and she didn't stop playing she just watched me as I sang with her eyes locked with mine.

Lauren

 Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain,
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid,
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

Both 

'Cause little do you know I, I love you 'til the sun dies  

..time skip..

As we pulled apart when air became a problem all that ran in my head was I don't ever want to lose her EVER again. She's the love of my life that kissing her now just made the pain of being separated from her for a long time go away.

"What are you thinking? " She said as she watched stare at her.

"You. And how much I fucking love you. " I said which made her blush.

"Hey don't hide your face from me I've been spending too long away from you I deserve to savor every moment I have staring at you. " I said.

"I missed this. " She said intertwining our hands together.

Our moment was fucking cut off by the one and only for the fucking I don't even know how many times but it's the one and only Dinah Jane.

"Are you guys decent!? " She said banging the door.

"Jesus christ Dinah. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. " I shouted back as they bursted through the door.

"Are they fucking decent?!  Y'all better not be fucking on my bed!? " Ashlee said from downstairs.

"They are! We came just right on time!" Dinah said shouting back.

"So you guys fucking planned this? " My girlfriend said.

"Yes now before you go batshit on me y'all got back together now right?  So it worked so you should be thanking us. " Dinah said flipping her hair.

"Yeah yeah we get it. " I said returning to my place next to my girlfriend.

"Okay good now come downstairs because we will have our movie night and ally is baking cookies!! " Dinah said throwing her fist in the air.

"No shit yes! " I screamed. I mean can you blame how excited I am it's Ally's baked goods which means they are  freaking amazing.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

"What? " I said.

"I fucking love you. " She said.

"I fucking love you too baby. " I said with our hands intertwined I dragged her down to run past Dinah and get to Ally before they do.

This is the life.

-------------------
A. N.

Hey loves here is a new update for your lovely faces!  I hope you're having a good day and that you enjoyed this even if it's kinda boring.