Chapter 24

*Camila's P.O.V. *

Lauren and I have been together for a few month now and I ain't complaining because to be honest it's been the best thing I've ever had with anyone else. The tour makes it even more exciting and amazing just because I get to travel the world with the person I love.

Right now we are currently in Brazil and to be honest it's good to be back even if our fans here are crazy (in a good way) like seriously we need more security here but I still love seeing their beautiful faces.

"CAMZ!!" I heard my girlfriend call out.

"In here!" I shouted back.

"Hey beautiful." She said as she slid her arms around my waist.

"Hey baby where'd you go?" I asked her.

"Dinah wanted to get Starbucks so I went with her and I also bought you food." She said as I smiled because who wouldn't smile to the mention of food right??

"Let's go eat then!!" I said as I dragged her.

"Calm down Camz it won't run. " She chuckled.

"Oh and by the way how'd you know our hotel room without asking me? " I said to her as I grabbed a mouthful of the banana cake she bought me.

"Oh Ally told me since she was with Mani and Dinah awhile ago. " She said as I gave her a nod.

We continued eating, well mostly me. I ate most of it I mean what can I say I love food.

"Hey Laur? " I said.

"Mhm? " She said.

"Want to go to around the city tomorrow? " I asked.

"I'd love that. " She said with a huge smile.

Since it's our off tomorrow and the next day after that is the performance day might as well have fun on our off right?

Next day
*Lauren's P. O. V. *

My eyes flutter open when the sun hits my face. I am not a morning person so it made me groan. As soon as I groan I felt a figure shifting on me it was Camila. I love waking up to this and if this is what I wake up to everyday then I'll gladly be a morning person if it means that she'll always be the first person I wake up to.

"Baaaabeee stop staring. " She said with her husky morning voice as she snuggled closer to me.

"It's not my fault you're too beautiful." I said as I gave her forehead a light kiss.

"Laur it's early in the morning I look like a monster right now. " She said.

"My beautiful monster. "I said putting an emphasis on the word My which earned a groan from the girl beneath me.

"Stop being so cheesy baby it's too early. " She said shifting away from me and covering herself up with the blanket.

I sighed and began to get up when I felt a hand dragging me back to bed.

"Noooo stay with me. " Camila whined.

"I'd love to baby but remember we will go around the city remember? " I said tearing the blanket off of her.

"Ugh.. Nooo" She whined.

"Fine no more kisses for you." I threaten her.

"Okay I'm up I'm up." She jolted up.

"Whipped." I chuckled.

"Only for you. " She said caressing my cheeks.

"Now where is my kiss?" She said as she started to lean in but I stopped her and placed my hand over her mouth.

"FUCKING TEASE! " She screamed.

I chuckled as I proceeded to get ready for our adventure today.

Soon enough we were both ready to go out.

"Where do we go first? " I said as we walked around the streets.

"Just follow me and you'll see. " She said with a smirk as she intertwined our fingers together.

Moments passed and we'd point at think to laugh at or admire but sometimes we just walked in silence.

(Camila ; Lauren)
"Laur?"

"Yeah? "

"Do you think about the future like when the time comes that we disband like 10 years from now? "

"Yeah why? "

"What do you think will happen then? "

"I don't know really but I'd think each of us are still intact with each other and I'd think Ally get to get married first. "

"How bout you what do you think you'll have then?"

"Well, I think soon I'll be with the love of my life and probably married with a bunch of kids and pursue my other passions and I'd forever be happy then. How about you? "

"I think I'll still continue being a part of the music industry and probably be with my person and live happily ever after and probably have kids too."

As we continued walking in silence until eventually we reached our destination because Camila stopped walking.

I was awwed by the site because was so beautiful it was an over looking of the city that looked absolutely amazing.

"This is beautiful Camz. " I said completely mesmerized by the view.

"Not as beautiful as you though. " She said staring at me which made me blush.

"I love you Camila. "

"I love you Lauren."

After a few more minutes we stayed there watching the view.

"Hey you hungry? " Camila asked.

"Yeah. " I said.

"Then let's grab something to eat. " She said.

Soon we arrived at the pizza place.

"Laur Hurry up I'm starving!! " She screamed while running.

"Dork." I mumbled.

"Wait! " I said.

As soon as I caught up to her we found ourselves a seat.

"Hey what can I get for ya beautiful? " The Brazilian boy said.

" A box of pepperoni pizza, 2 cokes and 1 hot wings. " I said.

"Is that all baby? " He said as I saw Camila practically boring holes into the guys head with her glares.

"That's all thanks. " I said.

"Baby if looks can kill you could have killed him 30 already. " I chuckled.

"Well that's good then because no one can hit on my baby girl. " She said crossing her arms.

"Awwww my wittle Camila is jealous. " I said as I pinched her cheeks.

"O hush" She said.

After awhile the waiter served our food and gave his number on the receipt which Camila crumbled in front of him which caused him to scoff and after eating we went home to our hotel, so we got ready for bed.
"Today was amazing. " I said.

"Yeah except for that guy at the pizza restaurant. " She said.

"Well even if he tried and tried I'd still go for you baby. " I said as I cuddled next to her.

"I love you Camila. " I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Lauren. " She mumbled.

Soon enough we both fell asleep.

---------------
A