Chapter 38

A.N.

HEY, MY LOVELIES!!! I haven't updated in like almost a month now and since it's fucking Christmas here is an update. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I'm just so lazy and busy. I promise I'll try to update sooner since the book is coming to an end and I have great news.. read the last A.N. THE NEWS IS IMPORTANT!!!

*Lauren's P. O. V. *

"Lauren, stop walking back and forth it's making me dizzy. " Lucy groaned as she held her head back.

"Shut the fuck up Lu! My girlfriend is fucking pissed at me and broke up with me because of your fucking drunken ass!!! " I screamed at her which made her flinch.

" I didn't mean it plus in my defense I kissed everyone I kissed Chris, and Taylor. Basically everyone there. " She said raising her hand up in defense.

"But she wasn't there was she ?! Huh? Was she?! Fuck Lu with anything you can fuck up for me. You fucked this up! You fucked up the relationship I had with my dream girl!? " I said and at this point, I was fuming. I'm surprised I haven't punched her actually. My best friend sighed as she stood up and walked towards me.

"Okay I'm sorry but I'll help you okay? I'll fix this since I messed this up. Until then hit me." She said stiffened in front of me.

"Excuse me? " I said.

"Hit me. Punch me or slap me whichever just do it. " She said preparing herself for the impact.

"No Lu I know you messed up and shit but I ain't hitting you. " I said walking away from her.

"Shut up and be a woman Lauren Michelle and fucking punch me! " She said poking me.

"I said no. " Walking further but she followed me anyways.

"Come on Jauregui. Grow a pair!" She said as she kept on poking and pushing me around until I finally had it.

I felt all the anger in me released in the hardest punch I've ever released. Which caused Lucy to groan as she fell on her knees.

"Holy shit! Are you okay? " I said as I helped her up.

"It's okay I had it coming anyways. Damn Jauregui you can really pack a punch. " She said as she wiped off the blood spewing out of her busted lip.

"You asked for it. Hold on I'll get you some ice. " I said making my way to the kitchen.

As I was walking towards the kitchen I saw both of my siblings sitting on the island.

"What's the ice for?" My brother asked.

"I punched Lucy. " I said.

"What why? " He said giggling.

"She was being a bitch plus she kissed me and now my girlfriend broke up with me so she deserved it. " I said earning a laugh from him.

"Right she even kissed me and Taylor. She was so out of it. " He said as I made my way to the living room.

"Here. " I said as I threw the ice pack on her.

"Thanks. " She said with sarcasm.

"Hey, you deserved it. " I said laughing.

"Whatever bitch. I'll go to Camila's after this okay to fix what I did. " She said.

"Just make sure you fix it. " I said.

*Camila's P. O. V. *

I was stuck at home still sobbing my eyes out in the living room until I heard the doorbell rang.