Chapter 9

*Camila's P.O.V.*

It's finally our break and I couldn't be more happy to be with my family. I've missed them so much and I always get home sick without them but a little someone makes me forget that but now I'm still home sick, for her. I miss Lauren and it's just been a week since I've last seen her or even heard from her but it's a great thing I'll see her this friday which is 4 days from now.

I was scrolling through my instagram feed when I saw something that might explain why she haven't texted me and it made me feel a pang of pain in my heart.

Honestly seeing Lucy with her was never a problem because I know they've been friends for so long and the fact that Lucy actually knows about my feelings for Lauren and she supports me is a relief, but seeing Keana with her made me feel replaced

Keana was far greater than me, She's prettier, smarter, more beautiful, she's everything that I'm not, especially she has Lauren right now and I don't. I know I have no single right to get this damn jealous but I can't help it Lauren can make any on she wants to fall for her, I mean not that I am but you know, no one can escape Lauren everyone seems to like her because she's that damn irresistible.

I clicked on the comments and saw nothing but people shipping Kauren apparently. I looked up their ship name twitter too, which in this case will make me hurt and jealous far more than I already am. I typed Kauren on my search box in twitter while I clenched my teeth and my jaw tightened while I fought back the anger and jealous taking over my body.

All I see was nothing but Kauren edits, and people shipping them and it actually hurts that people want them together. A fan of Kauren also said that they look much better together and that Lauren should pick her over me. I guess I'm not really mad about that because I know for sure Camren shippers are way ahead of them but it's just that Lauren never really denied nor addressed Kauren while for Camren all she did was deny it and everytime she does it hurts you know? I tried not noticing it or anything but I just couldn't because she speaks about it as if she doesn't want us to ever happen and maybe she doesn't. I was very close to crying I can feel my eyes getting filled with tears that screams anger, jealousy and sadness, so I called the one and only Cheechee.

D: Sup gurl? This better be good because I'm in the middle of relaxing here.

I sobbed a little more and I started talking.

C: I'm sorry D it's fine I'll just hang up.

D: WAIT! Hold on, are you crying?

C: No Dinah I'm just casually sniffing and fake sobbing here. I said sarcastically.

D: Okay no need to be sarcastic here Chanch. What happened?