Chapter 29

*Camila's P. O. V. *

"Don't fucking tell me you believe that shit Camila?! " Dinah screamed.

"You weren't there Dinah she was drunk literally she couldn't even recognize me and all she did was say my name." I said reminiscing what happened last night.

"That shit doesn't prove anything Karla! " Dinah shouted again.

" I'm not fucking done yet!  Let me fucking finish Dinah Jane! " I shouted this time because well I am irritated.

"Okay okay chill walz" She said as her facial expression softens.

"Okay anyways back to my story. When I brought her back to her hotel I tried undressing her because she vomited on herself and she warned me about not doing any funny business and if that doesn't prove anything then I don't know what does. " I said.

"Well shit then why the freaking frack are you still here then?  Why not get your girl?!" Dinah said raising her eyebrows at me.

"Right. Shit okay I'll go now! " I said grabbing my things and ran as fast as I could to the car.

"Drive!  Mister to *insert a hotel name here*" I said.

*Fast forward*

I was infront of her hotel door. I stood there for a good 10 minutes when I was about to knock it revealed someone that made my blood fucking boil.

"Feel better bitch" Alex said to Lauren.

"Thanks asshole!"  She screamed while lying at the couch.

"Camila? " Alex said as he realized that I was infront of him.

"Camila?" Lauren said looking at me.

I started to squeeze my fist together.

After a few minutes of silence because I guess we were all shocked.

Alex clears his throat. " I think I should go now. " He said as I moved out of his way.

" No I'll go since it looks like I interrupted something... " I said as I start to tear up.

"CAMILA NO!!  " Lauren said running after me but I was too far gone.

When I noticed that she wasn't able to run after me I settled down to a park.

I went to a swing just the tears started falling and it's a good thing no one was there until...

"Hey you okay? Dumb question but you know what's up?" A girl with a brownish complexion and her hair was tied up with blonde streaks in them.

"Well I think I was wrong about my girlfriend. " I said.

"Why what happened? " She said.

"I think she did cheat on me with her first boyfriend. " I started to sob a little more.

"Well that's a dick move. If what you say is true she doesn't deserve you at all hon. " She said

"I guess so thank you miss? " I said.

"I'm Ashlee and you? " She said holding out her hand.

"Camila" i said with a weak smile.

"Come on Mimi let's stroll around the city? " She said holding out her hand

"Mimi? " I asked as I took her hand.

"My new nick name for you. " She said with a grin.

Fast forward

"Thanks Ash for bringing me home. " I said as I gave her a hug.

"No problem Mimi. You got my number so text me anytime. " She said as she hugged back.

When I went in I was greeted by Dinah with a worried look.

"I'm guessing it didn't go well. " She said.

"Not exactly but I'm going to be okay. " I said.

"Hey guys do you know any guitarists?" Ally said walking up to us.

"I actually do. Let me just text her. " I said.

Me: Shee? 

Ash: Yes?

Me: Wanna be a part of our tour?

Ash: No shit seriously?!

Me: Yeah I'll see you soon I guess.

Ash: See you soon Mi Mi