Chapter 41

*Lauren's P. O. V. *

I woke up alone in my bed was that all a dream? I finally had her. I finally got her back but it was all fake? I huffed and sighed heavily as I stood up from my hotel bed. I walked to the bathroom feeling the cold marble beneath my feet. I miss her warmth. As soon as I reached the bathroom I closed the door behind me, staring at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess so I brushed it. I also washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I was wiping my face with a clean dry towel relieving my face of any water. My hotel room door opened.

"LAUREN! BABE WAKE UP WE NEED TO HAVE BREAKFAST ANY TIME NOW!" I heard Camila's voice.. Is this really her. I slowly opened the bathroom door, walking carefully to the kitchen, immediately seeing Camila settling and bringing out food that she bought.

"Are you real? " I said as my heart began to beat faster.

"Uhm the last time I check I am, babe. " She said acting as if she's checking herself.

"So yesterday wasn't a dream? " I said confused because this is too amazing to be real.

"I sure hope not because I just got you back so... Why are you acting so weird Laur? " She said stopping her at her tracks looking at me as if she was trying to read my mind. I walk up to the girl i love, scanning her face which made her look at me like as if I was crazy.

"Are you really real? " I asked holding her face in my palms as I caressed her cheeks.

"Yes I am. " She said look into my eyes.

"You sure? " I said again smirking,this time I held onto her waist. As she placed her hands on my chest I immediately tickled her.

"NO LAUR LAUR STOP!!" She exclaimed trying to get out of my grasp.

"Not until you tell me the truth! " I said.

"Baby I am telling you the truth! " She said again laughing her ass off which made my heart flutter.

"I don't believe you!" I said tickling her even more.

"Fine." She said quietly and before I knew it her teeth came in contact with my arm which made me tear myself off of her.

"Ow! You did not just bite me! " I said checking my arm that's now pink with a huge bite mark.

"Well, you wouldn't stop plus you did feel pain so if this was a dream you would have been awaken by now. " She said as she catched her breath.

"No shit Sherlock but it still hurt tho. " I said staring at the bite mark she left my arm. She randomly grab my arm without saying a word. I thought she was going to bite it again but she didn't. Instead she left tiny kisses on it.

"Does it feel better now? " She said looking up meeting my eyes.

"No. " I said. She kissed it again.

"How bout now? " She said.

"It's getting there. " I said with a smirk. She kissed it again.

"Now? " She said again.

"On second thought it's okay now but my lips also hurt. " I said wrapping my hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah? " She said biting her lower lip. Fuck she's hot.

"Thanks baby. " She said her eyes full of lust.

"Just kiss me. " I said moving my face to hers even closer. She looked into my eyes and to my lips and to my eyes again.

"Okay. " She said softly as our lips met. It's impossible to not fall in love with her lips. She moved slowly tasting every bit of my lips. She slowly glided her tongue on my lower lip biting it softly. I felt her smile against my lips which made my heart flutter. I grew hungry for more and moved her body even closer than possible. I glided my tongue onto her lips begging for entrance. As she allowed me our tongues battled each other she immediately latched her lips onto my tongue slowly sucking it. As air became an issue she pulled away gasping for air.