Chapter 6

*Lauren's P.O.V.*

"Where are we going today Lolo?" Camila asked.

"That's a secret, you just have to come with me to know what we'll do today." I winked at her.

She bit her lip and said " If you're going to murder me Laur let's me say goodbye to my family first." She said pretending to be scared.

"Camz--I whined-- you know I wouldn't hurt you intentionally because you are for a fact my pink princess, so that ain't happening on my watch missy." Looking deeply into her eyes.

"Aww babe I know you wouldn't I was kidding okay? -- she cupped my face caressing it with her thumb -- shall we go? Because I also told the girls we might catch up with them at the beach today." She said smiling at me.

"Okay let's go then princess." I grinned and held my hand out to her again.

After a while in the car that I rented we arrived at our destination and knowing Camila she was basically sleeping.

"Hey Camz, we're here baby wake up." I said shaking her until she woke up.

"Hmm, we're here?" She stretched and looked at her surroundings. She jolted up and gave me one of her Cabello smiles.

"Oh my god! Lauren you brought me to a Carnival?!" She jumped and clapped her hands like a little child.

"Yes Camz, so let's go now because we don't have all day." I said grabbing my wallet and opening the door.

We walked towards the carnival while our hands were intertwined with each other. She smiled so much that I can see how happy she was just by looking at her eyes, I've always loved looking at her like this so full of joy. She caught me staring and we kind of gazed into each others eyes while she gave me a warm smile and so did I.

"So what do we do first?" I said cutting the peaceful silence we shared.

She smiled and just pulled me to the games and rides, this is going to be a long fun day.

She pulled me to the roller coaster first, then we went to other different rides. For the whole time she never took her hands off of mine so it stayed mashed together until we decided to go to the games.

While we were strolling around she saw this very large bear.

"Oh my. Lauren can you please win this for me, pretty please?" She said giving me her best set of puppy eyes with a pout.

"Okay fine, I'll try okay?" I said

I payed the guy and he handed me three balls to knock the cans down, and luckily for me I played softball so this might be easy for me. I took it down with one shot which means I won the game. The man congratulated me and gave Camila the bear.

"You're lucky your girlfriend seems to have a pretty good arm and aim, it's been months since I've seen someone knock all that cans down in one hit." He said smiling at Camila and I.

"I know she is pretty good isn't she?" Camila said smiling at the man and winking at me, and if it were possible made me blush even more.

We walked away from the booth and said thank you to the man and we left for other booths and enjoyed all of them but I got something on my mind.

"Hey Camz?" I called her attention.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Why didn't you correct that man from calling me your girlfriend?" I said looking down at the floor as I felt heat rush through my cheeks.

"Well I didn't think it was necessary so I just focused on his compliment on you so." She shrugged.

I just nodded and hummed.