cigarettes

the stress of working in a bar is slowly taking it's tole. the late nights had destroyed what little bit of a sleep schedule you had left after leaving high school  and the ignorant drunks had snapped every nerve you had. slamming the back kitchen door you pulled the little box of death out of your pocket. as soon as the thick smoke flooded your lungs it was if the stress was being swallowed pushed out with every exhale.

your peaceful moment however was ruined by a black haired boy barging out of the shop next to you cursing very loudly and punching the brick building. deciding against starting a conversation with the angry boy not wanting to rebuild your stress levels you turned away and continued to enjoy your cigarette.

"where the hell are they are you fuckig kidding me shit"

you herd the boy say still not facing his direction. that was until you herd foot steps slowly creeping up behind you.
slowly turning around the angry boy was coming closer and close.

"hey uhh you got a light? im out and kinda desperate"

the boy pleaded giving you puppy eyes that for some reason you couldn't turn down.

"uhh sure" you said handing the boy the cigarette. suddenly his hand was in front of you ready for a shake "calum and you are" "y/n".

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

after the simple handshake you and the boy now known as calum had spent your entire break talking about how shitty your jobs are everything else your mind came up with.

it's been two weeks from that night and you and calum had made it your nightly routine to bum cigarettes off each other and just talk.

who knew one little stick of death could bring you someone who makes you feel alive.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hey guys i wanted to say i do not  condone smoking or underage smoking though this imagine is based of it. i hope you enjoyed this little cheese fest of an imagine -lyss