little buddy

(i deleted the wherever you are imagine because i wasn't happy with the idea sorry also MERRY PAST CHRISTMAS AND WHATEVER OTHER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE ILY)

***baby screams***

"i got him babe" calum whispered kissing the top of your head and crawling out of bed. "s'okay" you mumbled back.

tiptoeing out of your shared bedroom calum walked across the hall and into your now three month old baby's room. the dinosaur nightlight sends a blue glow throughout the entire nursery giving off  a calming feeling throughout. walking over to the crib he bent down and picked up your little baby boy cooing and shushing him trying to calm him down. sitting on the rocker placed next to the crib he started rocking back and forth in attempts to sooth him back to sleep.

"what's wrong bud why are you so upset tonight huh?"

stretching, the baby let out another whimper before scooting closer into calums chest. "there you go buddy see daddies here your safe now no more crying" calums coos again still rocking back and forth slowly.

before he knew it the baby was fast asleep and calum was walking back into your bedroom hoping to sleep a few more hours before he had to be awake for recording in the morning.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

the baby monitor beside the bed woke you up abruptly this morning. however, for once it wasn't because the baby was upset, he was actually giggling and laughing to himself. smiling you rolled over to see calum sleeping peacefully deciding a giggling baby would be the perfect wake up call for him. trotting out of bed you head to get your happy baby and bring him to his sleepy daddy.

once back into your bedroom you lay the baby next to his daddy and whisper slowly for calum to wake up. slipping his muscular arm under your baby boy he brings him closer to himself still keeping his tired head nuzzled into the bed sheets.

"someone's sleepy this morning and for once it's not our little buddy here" you laugh brushing the hair off calums forehead lightly.

"daddy wouldn't be so tired if our little buddy wouldn't be so grumpy at night" laughing he snuggled the baby a little closer giving you just enough room to slide back into bed and watch both of your beautiful boys fight the morning tiredness trying to pull them back to sleep.

this wasn't the best and it's short but i stumbled upon these edits and had to make an imagine out of them. ive found loads of edits like this related to daddy calum as well as just boyfriend calum. im also on christmas break so im hoping to poor out some imagines before i go back to hell i mean school. ok bye for now thanks for reading pals.