tattoo

the bells above the front door went off as you sat in your dad's tiny old tattoo parlor. you were bored at home and decided to pop a visit to your dad's shop seeming as your always welcome.  today of all days however, you were extremely happy you made the decision to come. when the bells above the door opened and you look up it was like you had seen a ghost. a boy with black fluffy little hair and jeans tighter then you've ever worn in your entire life walked.

since you were working at the front desk it was your responsibility to book him into the shop. shivers went down your spine as you herd his deep rasp of a voice echo through your ears.

"i have an appointment with joe at 2:00"

your voice shook as you spoke but you were hoping it wasn't that noticeable after you played it off with a few coughs.

" alright right this way"

you brought him over to your dad's station and let them talk about the design. a few minutes later he walked out and sat in the lobby while your dad drew up the design. you could feel yourself sweating a little just from his prescience and double when he started walking up to your counter.

"i see you got some ink of your own did your dad do it "

"uhh yeah all of this sleeve "
you  stutter not expecting the immediate conversation.

"well if he's capable of that I'm sure my simple horseshoe will be  breeze for  him " he smiled and god did i want to melt right there. you continued talking for a little while longer until his design was done.

while he was back getting his tattoo you paced around the small shops lobby trying to motivate yourself to go in there and talk to him give him your number something that would keep him around a little while longer.

making sure you were ok you slowly walked back into the room your dad was using "hey i never got your name i need it for the book"

"oh yeah sorry it's calum"

"ok thank you , and dad in heading out on break ill be back in thirty"

i walked out of the room then slowly turned around
'here goes nothing ' i thought as i walked back into the room

"hey uhh calum i wanna see what your ink looks like all healed up maybe see if it's as cool as some of mine mind if i get your number so you can send me a pic"

he did that smuggy smile he's shown a few times today and my stomach flipped.

"yeah sure it's ***-***-**** "

"alright thanks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few hours has last and you were now home when your phone went off.

unknown: aren't boys the ones that are spoused to ask the pretty girls for the number not the pretty girls asking the guys

attached to the text was a photo of the finished tattoo. you  couldn't help but break out into a smile.

to calum :) : maybe but i don't always follow the rules ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hey guys sorry this one is shit i had so little ideas for this one but I really wanted to use it:/ anyway i hope you're enjoys this book and i promise the imagines will be better then this crap fest. it's early only like 7am this morning and im on the bus so im gonna take a nap i think HAVE A GOOD DAY LOVELIES ILYSM~lyss