public(imagine for megan)

even though you've had plenty of practice, being out in overly crowded public places with your boyfriend still scared you. the social status of your boyfriend calum hood is astonishing. people all over the world know him and praise him for his accomplishments and aren't shy about throwing themselves at him. girls also weren't afraid to let you know you weren't well liked.

calum knew you were uneasy about going out in crowded places and tried everything in his power to make you as comfortable as possible when you were out in those situations.

today the tour had brought you to new york and you were all shoved into a stuffy green room in the back of the venue. calum had insisted the two of you go out to explore the city today before he had to be back for soundcheck.

"meg please babe just for a little walk to Central Park or something" he whined trying his hardest to get you to agree. being the person you are you couldn't say no.

the entire walk down the crowded city streets you felt anxious the amount of people looking at calum and you made you self conscious.

luckily for you calum has a good sense and squeezed your hand a little tighter. pulled your arm a little closer and smiled at you so soft and sweet you almost forgot where you were. once you made it to a bench in Central Park his hand found it's way to your thigh his thumb rubbing back and forth calmly.

the anxiousness and self consciousness you felt was just starting to melt away when the two of you herd a camera flash. a fan from a few feet away had snapped a picture of the two of you at the park. the anxiousness was creeping back faster and faster as you saw her thumbs moving fast on her phone knowing she was posting it directly to twitter.

"come on meg let's head back before it gets crazy" the frown on his face a evident you didn't even have to look at him to know he was disappointed your time together was ruined.

grabbing his hand you both stood up from the bench and started to walk quickly trying to beat the crowd the two of you both knew was coming.

you were almost back to the venue when you her your name being shouted behind you.

"Megan!" "calum" "can we have a picture with calum" "calum I love you"

the sounds got closer and closer as you shoved your body as close to calums as possible while walking.

"come on babe we're almost there. if they get to close well go into a shop or something well be ok I promise just don't let go" he gave you a small smile while picking up the pace of your walk.

what felt like seconds later you were right in front of the doors to the venue. just as the crowd of screaming girls were in touching distance calum pulled you inside.

"well that was scary" you laughed slowly letting go of the death grip you had on calums forearm. the second your hand left his arm he quickly started rubbing the area.

"damn babe your really started to get a good grip" his puppy dog eyes gleamed up at you "maybe you should kiss it better?"

"nice try hood" you smirked walking into the green room collapsing on the couch closing your eyes trying to calm your nerves. all of a sudden you felt a weight lay on top of you and a face hovering above yours.

opening one eye you peeked up to see your boyfriend staring down at you like a two year old puckering his lips.

"you can't move until I get a kiss" he pouted. rolling your eyes you pecked him on the lips quickly before burying your face into his chest to keep him from trying to further the kiss.

"hey that's not fair!!" ticking your sides he got you to face him again before peppering your face with sloppy kisses.

"i love you" you sighed when you both had calmed down.

"i love you to meg"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS MEG!!

i hope your guys enjoyed this imagine even though it was a personal one. this picture was hard for me to come up with an exact idea for so I hope I did it justice. if you have any ideas for an imagine of a specifics edit you want me to make an imagine of please let me know!! ilysm ~lyss

and don't forget to check out @/ 5sossimilar on Instagram twitter and tumblr to see these edits and more !