sick day

(High school calum)

when you weren't at the morning bus stop your best friend calum assumed you'd slept in late again and would meet him at school later.

when it was five minutes to the morning bell and you still hadn't shown up he knew something was wrong. you never skipped school without him. quickly checking into class and then excusing  himself to the bathroom he decided to call you and make sure everything was ok.

your voice was barely audible as you picked up the phone trying to not cough  up an lung in the process.

"hello" you croaked coughing slightly afterward

"hey Y/N why aren't you at school today is everything alright ?" Calum asked with a worried tone to his voice.

"do I sound alright idiot" this time you went into a huge coughing fit that left you sounding even more like a frog then you did before. "im fine don't worry about me"

" no need to be rude missy. i was gonna come over but I don't know if I like that attitude" you could hear the smirk in his voice as he said it. annoyed you played along just wanting to go back to sleep.

"Look cal I'm sorry I don't feel good and just really want to sleep so get your ass over here now or don't call back"

you didn't even have time to breath before you herd a click and the line went dead. twenty minutes later your worm blankets were ripped up and a heavy loaf was plopped on top of you.
when you rolled over you were met face to face with your best friend.

"how my sick little princess doing on this fine day?" you involuntary roll your eyes and his smile grows bigger.

"im good cal but please get up your crushing my lungs" rolling off your sick body he flipped the covers back over the both of you and flicked on the tv.
"Did you leave school to check up on me or did you only come over here to watch my Netflix"

"A little bit of both I spouse"
immediately after he wrapped his arms around your sick figure and pulled you close ignoring all your protests about staying away or he'll get sick. putting on your favorite childhood movie the two of you spent the remainder of the day in the same position. cuddled together watching movies with an occasional panicked calum trying to stop your coughing fits.

later that day sleep had finally taken over your body again while your head was buried into the crook of calums next. faintly falling in and out of conscious you herd him start sniffling.

the following week you were skipping school to go cuddle your sick boy as he was whining like a baby over needing cuddles.

HEY haven't updated for a lil bit but it's this boys 21st birthday today and I'm all forms of emotional. Thought I'd they and spam with imagines because I'm a mess and this is helping me get my emotions out. Let's see how this goes.