cuddle bug

(school calum )

your alarm clock sounded throughout your small bedroom. today was monday and the last thing on your mind was waking up and going to  school. just as you were about to get up out of bed and start your day you herd your front door open and close downstairs. your parents were on a work trip this week and your siblings were with the neighbors so someone being in your house was more then enough to scare you.

slowly peering out your bedroom door you hear the foot steps start to making their way up the stairs. just as your about to yell you see your best friend calum tumble up the stairs.

"Jesus cal what are you doing here you scared the shit out of me"
you yelled trying to look angry even though he's presence makes you anything but mad.

"sorry y/n/n it's just im not feeling the whole school thing today and i know you aren't either so I felt a surprise cuddle sheesh was better"

he gave you his stupid puppy eyes you haven't been able to resist since middle school and your heart melted. pushing your door open wider for him to walk through you both went straight for the bed. after you were situated he made his was into your lap and cuddled himself around your waist.

"you comfy cal" you joked running your hands through his newly shaved short hair. "very comfy" he sighed closing his eyes.

your monday went on like that. simply cuddling in bed taking occasional naps and joking around when you both managed to stay awake for more then ten minutes. when you checked the clock and it read 4:30 you joked "so much for school" causing a sleepy calum to laugh "eh schools for losers"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

should i do a part two where they're a little more then friends ;)

also the next two imagines will be personal imagines for my friends which leads me to IF ANYONE WANTS A PERSONAL IMAGINE ILL BE DOING THEM SOON JUST GIVE ME A LITTL MORE TIMEhope you enjoyed !! ~lyss