home from tour

{edit is from sweatshirtmgc on tumblr and Instagram!!!!!}

six months ago you parted ways with your best friend. he was leaving for yet another tour with his band.  today they were coming home from tour, however instead of the grand homecoming you had planned you're currently stuck in college learning relearning a math you learned high school.
after an hour and a half of sitting in that class you were  at the edge of your seat waiting for your professor to dismiss you from class. you had about fifteen minutes until their plane would be landing and that have you ten minutes to actually he to the airport which luckily is close you your college.
"ok students, next week the paper we did in class will be due, don't forget about finals week as well. enjoy you're  fall br.." you were out of the door before he could even finish his send off.
running   through your school you didn't notice and talk figure standing in your way. ramming into the boy you felt your face heat up immediately apologizing to the unknown figure. "I'm so sorry I'm just trying to get to my car to surprise my friend who's going to be at the airport any minute and I wasn't watching an" the boy turned around and you were met with the oh so familiar face of you're best friend.

"ca""you shrieked lunging into his very unprepared arms. after steadying himself he Barrie's his face in you're next.
"I missed you" he whispered forming you to here.
"I missed you to" your cheeks now a light shade of pink.

once you're excitement had subsided you got out of his arms and the two of you walked out of school. the whole walk to the parking lot was quite you're hands lightly brushing against each other's. there was this new an unknown feeling  between the two of you. not a bad feeling, no it was just different.

"did you drive here?" you spoke disturbing the quite pace between the two of you as you neared your car.
"no Ashton dropped me off" he smiled.
as the two of you made it to your car he followed you over to your side confused you turned around and raised your eyebrow.

"can I help you?"
"hmm?" he looked in a dazed before you had time to ask again you felt his lips pressed against you own. this was a shock but defiantly my a bad one. you had been waiting for this day since you were 11 and first found out what "crushes" and "hormones" were.
you lips immediately fell in sink with his kissing back just as hard. your arms made their way around his neck and his firmly on your waist.

about a minute later you pulled apart for much needed air. placing his forehead against your he left out as hanky breath.
"Sorry, I've been waiting so long to do that"
"Me to cal, me to"

OK HEY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER SORRY! I hope you guys enjoyed this and let me know if you'd like a part 2! I have some cool ideas on what I could possibly do with it I'll only go through with it if you guys want. I wrote this on the buss today so I hope it wasn't to shitty. Thanks for reading.