alone (imagine for tatum)

being home alone on a friday night meant you could spend some much needed alone time with your boyfriend calum. inviting him over gave you butterflies inside. you hadn't seen him all week and all you wanted to do was lay around ,watch movies , eat food and cuddle. what you didn't want is what was standing in front of you at your door huddled up hiding from the rain.

four boys stood at your front door with doofy smiles plastered a crossed their face. "ughh hey guys" you awkwardly smiled letting them in. when calum passed by you grabbed his coat and pulled him into the kitchen catching him off guard.

"babe what the hell! i invited you not the boys" the level of irritation was written all over you face and you knew it was obvious to calum.

he grabbed your shoulders and looked into your eyes trying to calum you down. "please tatum calm down they're only staying for a few minutes they dropped me off and wanted to see you i promise they'll be gone soon"
"you promise" you pouted crossing your arms and trying to look real sad.

he grabbed your face and brought it close to his so you're looking up at him
"promise" he whispered giving  you a sweet kiss on the lips. smiling you grabbed his hand and you both walked back into the living room.

a chorus of "tatum" flooded through the living room as they all got up and have you a hug.

"Sorry to crash your guys date calum said you'd be upset be